Candyce Little

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Guest ho***yfre**61

Everything Barnyard4 said and so much more. I understand now more then ever why there weren't many recommendations about her, and it's simple, no one wants to share because she is in very high demand, and hard to schedule. Candyce, I know you read these reviews, and I just want to say Thank You again for the wonderful time together. I haven't been in the hobby that long, but I can tell you are a very special jewel, and I just hope guys will treat you with the respect you deserve. I can't wait to have the opportunity and privilege to be in your company again.

Guest dd*******n19**

I'm leaving this hobby. I do wish Candyce the very best as she is such a wonderful, compassionate person. I really hope she will continue to believe in herself and strive for the positive and healthy lifestyle she wants to achieve. I'm really happy that I had the opportunity to meet her, even if it was just a few times. I will always keep a good memory of her and wish her well.

Edited by dd*******n19**
Was told she didn't like reviews on here.

Candyce and I had been communicating for a long time, since Nov 2013, in fact. She has garnered some rave reviews and I have been dying to meet her. Unfortunately, things didn't seem to cooperate as one thing happened after another, we did not get together until now. And...as it turned out, just like the saying - good things do come to those who wait. I am a true believer of this now! :biggrin:

When she opened the door, "wow" was the only word I could whisper to myself! Dressed in a black lingerie, she was as everyone described - elegant, beautiful, sweet, classy and most of all, friendly and down-to-earth . She has a wonderful tight, toned and cute spinner body with a lovely tiny waist which I just loved to put my arm around. Note that I said "my arm" because that's all I need, to put around her waist! :icon_smile: A few people mentioned earlier that she's a model-like beauty, I would say they were spot on!

Once inside, I proceeded to give her a slow and sensual massage followed by my special treatment. This sweetie knew how to enjoy herself and to reciprocate. Her kisses were both enthusiatic and passionate. She made an all-out effort to make me comfortable and feel good. Afterwards, we just cuddled and chit-chatted. Candyce is a great conversationalist - intelligent and fun. We were so comfortable with each other that we chatted about everything from her experience in this business to our first (scary) times skiing down a steep slope to our love of animals.

This was my first rendezvous with this lovely princess. The experience was amazing beyond words. I can assure you that it won't be the only time I see her.

Thank you, sweetie, hope we'll meet again soon!

I had a repeat visit with the sweet and beautiful Candyce recently. And yes.. I felt like a million bucks, again! Those relatively few who have had the rare opportunity and fortune to have seen her would understand what I mean. Candyce is a perfect package whichever way you look at. She has the beautiful DDG look, the attitude, the personality, the demeanor and above all, she has a good head on her shoulder.

This being the repeat visit, we were more comfortable with each other. This time, I didn't even have a chance to give her a sensual massge - we just made out from the very beginning. Candyce appreciated the way I treated her and she let me know with her reaction and with words. That was very gratifying and rewarding to know that your effort was well appreciated. And of course, who am I to kid?? I enjoyed every minute of it too! :icon_smile:

I feel very fortunate and blessed to know someone as special as Candyce. As some folks would know, Candyce is very selective in who she sees. She has been cautious and extra careful eversince she has had an unfortunate incidence with a client through no fault of her own. I am very glad to notice that this (incidence) has made her a stronger person.

I plan on seeing this sweetheart for a long time as she is fast becoming a favorite of mine.

I have been seeing her on regular basis since 2012. I think that I am her biggest fan. Every time I see her, it is awesome experience and she pays full attention.

I met her yet again today and I am still dreaming, feeling her with me. I will not go in details about the services as she is a complete package. She is a smart young lady, very unique person. Its my fortune to know her, I haven't met anyone like her in the last ten years of this hobby. She didn't want a recommendation earlier and I am writing this after getting okay from her. Already feeling jealous writing this piece, guys if you see her treat her nice.

It seems I could not stay away from this beautiful lady too long. After the lovely encounters I had earlier, the ensuing mesmerizing memories and urges were too overpowering, and so I went back to see her again. It appears that each time I see her, it just gets better in terms of atmosphere, interaction, mutual respect, trust and affection.

2dt105j.jpg

The weather was brutally cold outside. But once inside, her beautiful sweet smile and bodily warmth just seemed to warm me up instantly. Her smile was not only sweet but so infectious - you could not help but feel good and happy in her company. And of course, her lovely furry companion's desire to snuggle up to you also made me feel very warm and welcomed. After convincing her, ie. the furry companion that her owner and I had some important things to take care of, we headed to her boudoir. :icon_biggrin:

Candyce has a wonderful and amazing body. Her skin is slightly tanned, smooth and so soft. Once you have held her in your arms, you just don't want to let go! It's a real wonderful feeling! The pillow-talk, caressing, cuddling, laughters and the lasting memories will no doubt entice me to go back to see her again and again.

Guest **oo**e

She is astoundingly beautiful. And, I have never met a more sweeter person.

The previous poster, namely, Macadamia said it quite nicely. He described Candyce as astoundingly beautiful and super sweet. I am glad he shared my observation! :icon_biggrin: That said, after my last reco., I had gone back to see Candyce a couple more times. The last time was just before she headed off south for her vacation. On her return, she announced that she was baaaaack... but only reluctantly! lol. I couldn't blame her, given how freaking cold our Ottawa weather was last month. I was eager to see her and to check out her tan as she said it was fading slowly. So this past weekend, I couldn't wait but to rush over to be in her lovely company.

She welcomed me with a brilliant smile while wearing sexy black fishnet tights and dressed in a beautiful black lacy lingerie partly exposing her nice beautiful figure. Her tan was still visible and it seemed to make her beautiful face glow with colors. What a lovely and irresistable sight! I couldn't help but to give her a tight hug and to exchange some passionate kisses.

Our lovely session was not only about being physical. We had a long pleasant chat, updating each other with interesting life events since our last meeting, and filling in with our vacation stories, hers in the sunny and warm south and mine on the ski slope, before any physical activities actually began. The delightful session concluded with more cuddling, caressing and pillow-talks. In fact we were so immersed in the moment that we lost track of our time. And of course, on departing, her lovely furry companions would not let me leave easily without saying goodbye. A visit with her was just like visiting a lovely girl friend accompanied by her furry and cute companions - unforgettable and ever-lasting memories indeed!

For the benefits of the readers, here is the link to Candyce's profile page;

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=76277

PM is her preferred way of communication.

I saw beautiful and ever elegant Candyce last week after a gap of few months. It was same amazing experience as before meeting a girl friend on a date. She has become brunette now which goes well on her - actually any hair color will suit her :)

We had super kissing session while catching up with drinks. Overall I had a great time and will continue to see her every month. She was busy last few months and I felt a little sad but now she is back guys. Those who know her I am sure would want to see her again and again. She is one exclusive companion in Ottawa. I am lucky to know her and always wish her the best.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.