Free Movies

Does anyone know of a good site to watch free movies online? I used to use nabolister but they shut down because their server kept getting overloaded.

Opposite end of the spectrum, most major networks have their shows/series available to stream online.

thismoviesonme.com

at that site you can watch online or download,

they have just changed there website and are uploading the new one but i did get to watch a movie on there today (bot all the links work yet)

www.thismoviesonme.com

NOTE FROM THE MOD: The above user is posting this link as the FIRST post ever made on this site. Be cautious that the link is not viral. I personally did not click it as I am using windows OS right now - maybe later on my linux machine I will scan the link.

I've used thepiratebay.org quite successfully to get lots of movies, tv shows, etc.

If you happen to have someone with cable or a pvr a slingbox can be great. Let's you stream live TV to any computer or portable device. You can also let it control PVRs remotely. Great when out of town.