"The Cuddle Experience"

I saw this today while perusing reddit. Thought the good people of Cerb would find it interesting.

P.s. I hope it is okay to link to something like this. I was not 100% sure but I have seen other people link to various things so figured it was no biggie.

There's a bunch of weird things going on in the following passage:

She added: 'Some have said I am worse than a prostitute because they think snuggling is more intimate than sex. I've been told I'm monetizing love.'

One of her repeat customers, who would only give his name as Tim, disagrees with her critics.

He said Jackie's cuddles had helped him following a bad break-up and described the sessions as 'meditative'.

He even said he would continue to see her while in a relationship.

'There's no cheating element, it's not immoral,' he said.

She seems to completely demarcate sex from snuggling. It'd be strange to have sex with no snuggling before, during or after.

It's weird for her to try to distance herself from sex workers when the services she offers are so similar (Physical comfort, physical contact, emotional comfort). I mean, I can understand that she wants to escape being stigmatized, but yeesh.

It's also strange that there's such a backlash against her. I guess people are concerned about emotional infidentality as much as physical.

Although is does not happen to me very often I enjoy a good snuggle(cuddle) after we had sex(my partner and I). It seems to be the nicest thing to do after you shared intimate time with someone special.

I know this lady does it without the sex and I think its a nice thing she is doing, we all need human contact, some will go to the psychiatrist to let out anger or to make things clear about there action but for me to just snuggle is more then enough.

NJ

She seems to completely demarcate sex from snuggling. It'd be strange to have sex with no snuggling before, during or after.

Sex is great in many forms some just like genital contact, wham bam, sort of like pse, others want gfe, cuddling, sensuality. passion. Others something in between it's all good, just different, not strange.

But to give someone a hard time because they are providing snuggling sessions, is strange, why when body contact services are offered do some become so weird, protest and complain. As it was said we all need human contact in some form or another, especially sex, it's absolutely natural. So to those who object-your a bunch of old poops!!

• Like 3

I'd kill for that service! lol

More seriously, i've never had the chance to fall asleep cuddling someone. So i'd probably hire her for 9h-10h. I'm just not rich enough for that atm and if i enjoy it too much, i couldn't go back to being alone.

I don't think it's any weirder for her to distance herself from sex worker then a masseur, specialy considering the stigmata with it.

Sex is great in many forms some just like genital contact, wham bam, sort of like pse, others want gfe, cuddling, sensuality. passion. Others something in between it's all good, just different, not strange.

Fair enough :)

I was just trying to emphasize that sex and cuddling are pretty closely related.

• Like 1