Catherine or Emerald at Nevada

Has anyone spent some time with Catherine or Emerald from Nevada's. I've taken a few for the team, was hoping that someone had taken for these ladies. Thanks. Pm Me with info.

I agree with Alex. you have picked two of the most awesome ladies at Navada`s and you can`t go wrong.

You can't go wrong with Catherine, I have seen her several times and every time has been great. Still haven't been with Emerald yet, but hopefully soon. Justine there is fantastic also.

Emerald is awesome but only works part time mon.,tues and thursday eavenings

I thought that Nevada's was on Seargent, its about the only one that I haven't been to but will soon have to try it out after all the talkk about these ladies, what is the decor like in there, hopefully a little nicer than Broadways, hehe.

Navadas is on sargent across from that little mall. I think it`s near Arlington but might have the wrong street name. The decor is alot nicer than Broadways.

I would put Monique up there as a favorite. she`s younger than the others talked about here slim hot little body and very attractive treats me real good.

just had a double with Catherine and Justine. Top notch. Definately will repeat.

just had a double with Catherine and Justine. Top notch. Definately will repeat.

ok I did it again and am really hooked. if you like MP s and duos these gals are number one in my books. They are very experienced and truly like each other. That was awesome:lol: