Chanel Exclusive ? --- Her website says ....

She committed suicide ?

Can anyone confirm this ?

I was just curious about where she ended up in life as she's been a bit of a rebel. When I clicked on her website I found that someone has posted on her front page.

COMMITED SUICIDE.

CONGRATS TO

TASHA SKYERS FOR ENCOURAGING

HER.

While I'm aware she wasn't the most popular she is still a human and it would be sad to know this is true.

Edited by Annalise Lane
spelling

How odd.

Her Home page reads as you reported but the rest of the site is normal. I'll keep looking to see if I can find any independent confirmation.

It could have been hacked, the front page changed that way. It could be that 'suicide' means that she has quit working and it is due to this tasha person who is named there.

it would be an odd thing for anyone legit to post, they would just close down the website if it was sincere.

It could have been hacked, the front page changed that way. It could be that 'suicide' means that she has quit working and it is due to this tasha person who is named there.

it would be an odd thing for anyone legit to post, they would just close down the website if it was sincere.

I really hope your right.