Haven't seen any real info on here and it's not letting me post a recommendation so I thought I would offer some insight.

I met her last Sunday and had a fantastic time. Texted her on short notice and she was responsive and we made arrangements. Very cute girl and we had a great time! Fun, bubbly personality and a feisty little vixen :) Would definitely see her again!

We hung out for an hour and it was well worth it. Great kisser and very skilled, hehe ;)

I've seen her twice, and would concur with the OP's comments. She wants to please her customers and provides a very nice sesison. Best to reach her by text, seems to have some phone issues for voice calls, but text works fine. Easier to reach for evening sessions, daytime not so much..

And yes, I plan on repeating.. :)

Tried texting her twice, no reply?

Haven't seen any real info on here and it's not letting me post a recommendation so I thought I would offer some insight.

I met her last Sunday and had a fantastic time. Texted her on short notice and she was responsive and we made arrangements. Very cute girl and we had a great time! Fun, bubbly personality and a feisty little vixen :) Would definitely see her again!

We hung out for an hour and it was well worth it. Great kisser and very skilled, hehe ;)

If you want info on my time with her, feel free to pm me... I'm always ready to help the fellow pooner...

If anyone who seen me in the past was dissatisfied I would love to offer you the opportunity to come again, or at least pm me and let me know what exactly bothered you so that I can fix it for future clients. I went through a couple rough months awhile ago and am sure that I had a few bad appointments and would like to make it up. I am in a new permanent incall location and lovin life so thanks to everyone for your nice comments and props cant wait to see you again! and to the ones who wont comment I would love to hear what you have to say so I can make it better.

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9
I cam not recommend based on my experience.

So have you seen her since her posting?

I visited quite late. The area is rather dark and she needed to come outside to help me find my way. Her place is rather charming in a bohemian sort of way--kind of makes you think of Belle Epoque Europe, with a sort of fairy grotto by the bed which is oddly relaxing. Don't be put off by the narrow steps up to the loft apartment--though some might prefer to visit this neighbourhood during daylight hours. She may not be up that early though. :)

In my case she allowed some closed mouth kissing--she tolerated it, was professional about it rather than welcomed it. Decent bbbj. She said she does not often do a lay and I can understand why: she is amazingly tight--I had to really take my time and find a "way in" that worked--and no, I am not at all well endowed (which may be why she did not mind doing a lay).

She's a decent girl, and I would venture to say treats people a lot better than she's been treated by others, and will treat us well when we treat her well (I wish I could say as much for most people out there). Sexually: probably naturally kinky (I'm not, so did not explore that).

• Like 1