CERB Advertising and Linking Back?

In the advertising section of the Rules & FAQ this can be found;

"Advertising your services here and participating in the discussions here are free for everyone. All we ask is if you place a link here to your own website as part of your signature or advertisements that you return the favor and place one of our banners (linking to our site) on your website in return."

I was wondering if this is a must do or something CERB would just really appreciate, like a tip?

xx

Nai

I'm sure the mod will clarify this, but I believe it's more of an appreciative tip. No doubt that many of the girls that use this as one of their advertising venues has benefited from good exposure here, and it would make sense to pay back in kind if you feel comfortable with that. There is some money being made here from adverts and with more traffic coming to the site -perhaps from seeing it on your site - the better it is for being able to market ads. Helps keep the site running.

Besides, one added bonus to linking back here is that there are no negative comments allowed. I'm sure that some people may have personal reasons not to link back though and mod seems like the type of person to understand that.

It is mandatory. If you are using cerb to advertise your website (by placing a URL on your ad or in your signature) ... We require a link back us. It's only fair. We ask that you place this link on the page you are linking to.

So if you link to your front page we hope you proudly display the cerb link (or banner) on your home page and not hidden on some links page - If we can not find it when we go to check up on this cause it's not on your site or lost somewhere on a obscure page we will suspend the account until it has been fixed