Good Business Strategy -WTF

Guest W***ledi*Time
WTF - check out the hand.

Isn't it the lady who's supposed to say to the guy: "be careful where you point that thing"??

(Perhaps her Massage Slogan is: "Just relax ... and don't make any false moves ... I've got you covered ...")

Every once in a while, some guy will send me a pic of himself in which he's holding a gun. In a few cases, there was a good reason for it -- like he's in the military or was on a hunting trip when the pic was taken -- but gun people need to understand the emotional affect the sight of a gun has on us non-gun people. Seeing a gun in someone's hand is perhaps only slightly less of a turn-off for some of us than seeing needle tracks or suppurating sore.

I don't mean for this to degenerate into a debate over gun rights. Only to note that, before someone distributes a pic of themselves with a gun, they should consider that it will be a huge turn-off to some people. If they don't mind that, fine. But if it isn't essential that their target audience share their gun views, then perhaps its best to get to know someone a little better before sharing gun photos with them.

talk about getting a bang for your buck...:?

Almost sounds like it would be a shot in the dark.... :oops:

On the more serious side, please watch what is in the background when taking pictures. More people notice then you think :roll:

talk about getting a bang for your buck...:?

Is that a long rifle firearms registration certificate in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

A whole new meaning to "Take one for the Team", or perhaps a reversion to the original meaning. :D

I told everyone in another thread someone sent photos in for EC with a GUN in her hand like this. Different girl!... WTF? You really have to be a whack job to think this is of to have photos like this... not to mention the police will be all over that one! Just STUPID

I told everyone in another thread someone sent photos in for EC with a GUN in her hand like this. Different girl!... WTF? You really have to be a whack job to think this is of to have photos like this... not to mention the police will be all over that one! Just STUPID

I can only imagine what crosses your desk on a daily basis! I bet you would write a book with all the "interesting stories". BTW, I did read the thread, and I had a pretty good chuckle over some of the things being posted.

Yeaaaaaaaaah I don't think so. A pair of handcuffs would have been a LOT sexier* and a lot less scary.

*I think there are some FINE looking women with guns! Just google "hot chicks with guns" you'll see what I mean.

I dunno I'm willing to give her a shot

I hope she is firing blanks.:-x

Seriously do you think anyone would actually call. :?:

I hope she is firing blanks.:-x

Seriously do you think anyone would actually call. :?:

One thing for sure is I am throwing blanks. :lol:

I have nothing against gun owners (I am one myself), but if I was an SP and got a picture like that from a potential client, I'd freak out. What is the guy trying to prove? What is he trying to tell me? "Hi, you dont know me, but here is a picture of me with a gun. Can you see me in an hour? And BTW, do you do BBBJs?" :grin:

And what is he over-compensating for??? :wink: