I love, love, love kissing upstairs at Fax.

Some dancers are not into it. I don't initiate it, and even if it gets deep, I try to not push it. Usually it is easy if you as the client are the one sitting, them on you. Then they can lean back (away) if they don't want to kiss deeper.

I totally understand not wanting to kiss if they don't want to, but ooohhh I love it when they do.

I would love to see an SP even for just an hour of kissing, making out, playing, no sex.

I must confess that I get very affectionate, hugging, etc in the CR, usually with ladies that I have known for years, sometimes new gurls. It is such a big turn on! Also kissing a lady with style, building up, is the greatest. I always ask if she is cool with it... I have not been getting out much lately, thinking that I will be making the rounds soon...

Cheers!

Only once, very recently, have I been kissed on the lips by a dancer and I was fairly surprised (also turned on). Normally the closest I get is the girl leaning in close and teasing, although I doubt I have frequented the SCs as often as some on here. I thought it was something that rarely happened, but after reading this thread it seems somewhat common. Thoughts? Also, some have alluded to even more occurring in the CR (not sure what this means), but have far could you go without being noticed? Feel free to PM an answer as well.

It's the ultimate expression of passion and a personal thing that many reserve for their significant others. And that's the way many industry workers feel.

But there are those who participate free-willingly, and yes I have been on the receiving end many times. The question always is who else is getting this special treatment? Are there some health issues to consider? Like who is the guy before you, and of course the sp herself.

I had one health issue as a result of champagne room passion; these things do happen. But in the heat of the moment, we do strange things without considering the consequences.

Women who are affectionate in the CR would always get repeat business from me. I say it in the past as I don't frequent the clubs like I used to. Donika and Lexus at the Bare Fax and Athena, Patricia, Natina and Sable are the retired ladies in the past (1998-2008 ) were the ones who loved giving everybody real kisses and not those fake "blow" kisses. 14 years later and I still miss Athena to this day.