Hello everyone,

I am very new at this, but I have to say, I like this community. I also like tourism. I like discovering new countries. I was thinking of going to Japan soon, and I thought to ask you guys if anyone has been to Japan, and if they have tried hobbying there. Japanese girls are so cuttttttteeeeeeeeee :)

You'll have a better chance of getting more responses if you post in the General Discussion Area section for such a question.

There is also a "Foreign Affairs" social group but activity is low, still the advice and info always comes along and of good quality but just not quickly (i.e. no point asking there a day or two before you fly). There is much more activity and information on "other" boards with regards to over seas and perhaps rightly so as the C in CERB does stand for Canadian :)

Just be aware that any "ranches" are never in Los Vegas as it's illegal in the city. Most places are about 50 or 60 km away. Also, even though they start at an astronomical amount (2k or so), it's just a matter of being shocked, then working your way down to 2 or 3 hundred...at least that was my experience several years ago.

That's true, there are further away. But I think they can pick you up if you request it. I haven't messed around their site in a long time. But I didn't know you could bring the price down like that. Nice tip withpassion :)