First time experiance

I'm going down to Moncton on the 24th and I'd like to meet with a companion but im a little nervous I've never had sex before and I'd like to have an enjoyable experiance any tips?

I'm going down to Moncton on the 24th and I'd like to meet with a companion but im a little nervous I've never had sex before and I'd like to have an enjoyable experiance any tips?

Have you read the " New to this" section? This is really informative on how to approach your chosen SP. Proper etiquette and considerations.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=207

Start by looking at who is in Moncton, read the ads, visit their profile. If a lady is appealing for you, then send her a PM. Be a Gentlemen, and she can help guide you though your first session. You may be wise to let her know you are new to this.

When you read her ad, take your time to read what she has written. Many ppl tend to skim over the ads, and doing this you skip the important stuff in her ad. It helps to see the personality behind the ad, and she may have specific request for contacting her.

There is a recommendation thread that you may find helpful as well:)

Best of luck! There are many beautiful and lovely women here on CERB!

I know the relaxed part is hard in your situation, but try! There is nothing to fear, even though there is a lot to anticipate... ;-)

Sophia's recommendations are (as usual!) spot on. I know when I got into the hobby (just this last August) I spent a lot of time poring over the ads (sadly, I started with -------- only, and did not have the terrific support network and info available here on CERB.) I wasn't so much looking for a particular body type or service provided, as someone I thought I could connect and be at ease with, who might share my sense of what is sexy. That sometimes worked, sometimes not (ads are too small to fully express that...); but ask and ye shall be told (and often receive. :-)

I would definitely let the lady know you're new at this; the ladies I first met were very helpful and understanding of my 'noob' status (to the hobby; not a virgin, but coming out of a long dry spell) and kindly explained many things to me. Don't be afraid to express your desire physically, with a gentle touch - this isn't a date with someone you have to fumble with, it's a 'sure thing' (as long as you're clean and respectful.)

I find ladies appreciate you going a little beyond what is required (their donation); perhaps a small get-acquainted gift, a bottle of nice wine you can share a glass of, a scented candle or something bright to spice up a drab hotel room (for out-calls.) It makes them feel appreciated, and they will often return the favor, by appreciating you (and who doesn't like to feel appreciated?)

The key element is: respect. I always say when meeting a new lady: "This should go without saying; but if at any time I say or do anything you don't like, just say the word and it stops. I will always respect your wishes, and hope you'll do the same for me." They seem to like it that I thought about it, and it is one of many steps to mutual trust, which is essential for mutual enjoyment.

I'll stop rambling; just try to find a person who you think you'll like, and maybe you'll want to ask about them in the discussion thread, to be sure that what you envisage form their ad is real. Then go for it, and relax :-)

Andrew

• Like 1

My first was with a SP -

One word of advice: talk to the lady beforehand. Don't just choose the person with the hottest gallery, choose the one who you think you'll have the best connection with. It'll make all the difference. I didn't do that, and had a really bad time with a really attractive person who had a really bad attitude.

• Like 1