I even went so far as investing in a high-end portable sound system ... and spent 12 hours researching and downloading the most erotic, sexually stimulating music ever written. Playing this music adds a sexy mood that makes for an unforgettable passionate evening!

Ooo I like that idea. I just use this small portable speaker you can plug into your iPod. It's cute, the speaker itself is this little dude wearing headphones and he has the anarchy symbol where his face would be.

I tend not to make playlists as I wonder whether or not what I consider sexy/sexual music is liked by my guests. Different strokes for different folks as they say. Because I'm quite a fan of fucking to PJ Harvey. It's just perfect sex music. Raw, gravelly, energy.

Ooo I like that idea. I just use this small portable speaker you can plug into your iPod. It's cute, the speaker itself is this little dude wearing headphones and he has the anarchy symbol where his face would be.

I tend not to make playlists as I wonder whether or not what I consider sexy/sexual music is liked by my guests. Different strokes for different folks as they say. Because I'm quite a fan of fucking to PJ Harvey. It's just perfect sex music. Raw, gravelly, energy.

You also have to be very selective in the music you put on the Ipod or MP3 player. It can't be too romantic/loving as I believe there would be nothing worse than accidentally playing a gentleman's wedding song during your session. That would NOT be good.

Music like that of Inigma, Enya and Delerium are a good start. Men have told me it adds an ambiance that elevates their senses in addition to visual and touch.

You also have to be very selective in the music you put on the Ipod or MP3 player. It can't be too romantic/loving as I believe there would be nothing worse than accidentally playing a gentleman's wedding song during your session. That would NOT be good.

Music like that of Inigma, Enya and Delerium are a good start. Men have told me it adds an ambiance that elevates their senses in addition to visual and touch.

Oo Delerium, that's one I would never have thought of, but you're right it IS perfect.

And there is nothing romantic/loving about PJ Harvey. Hahaha.

That would kind of be an ouch like this... sad0020.gif

I don't know, it would probably remind most of us of a time when we knew we were going to get laid that night. :D

• Like 1