I've been doing more outcalls lately and since I'm always looking for new ideas I think it could be fun to itemize what we take along to an outcall, or what the men have particularly appreciated.

I carry a soft leather bag that can pass as a briefcase or a small overnight bag. It's not big and suitcase-like. In it, I carry lots of condoms of different styles, lubricant, some massage cream and three or four toys. The toys are usually a dildo, a butt plug, a vibrator and a pair of leather handcuffs. Sometimes I tuck in a soft, deerskin suede flogger.

If I'm wearing a corset when I go to the hotel, I also carry a bra and pantyhose to put on if the corset comes off during the session--much easier and simpler than putting the corset on again when it's time to get dressed. I have a very lightweight satin robe that folds into nothing. I've taken it with me sometimes and was glad I had it.

Depending on the time of the meeting and chemistry with the client, I may bring a bottle of wine, a corkscrew and a box of chocolates.

My makeup bag, a brush and comb, a small can of hairspray and some hand lotion are in my purse.

Anyone else?

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

Awesome post.

I had one outcall girl in TO that wore normal clothes to the hotel and had two sets of lingerie with her. She offered me my choice and then headed off into the bathroom to change. I thought it was a great idea.

to add to many of the things that were mentioned....

I'm a smoker and I'm very aware that some of my clients may not be. The listerine pocket-pack sprays are my best friend these days... as well as pocket-sized hand Sanitizers. I have a new one that smells like peach (which is great when you want to avoid a clinic-like smell) for lingering smoke-smell on my hands.

all can be applied in the elevator out of respect for the non smokers ;-)

I had one girl come in normal clothes and a knapsack.

In her sack were 2 sets of lingirie and 5 tyoes of dildos and vibrators and 4 types of condoms.:boobies:

I had one girl come in normal clothes and a knapsack.

In her sack were 2 sets of lingirie and 5 tyoes of dildos and vibrators and 4 types of condoms.:boobies:

And as you can tell.........ED's typing and spelling is a result of the 5 types of dildos used ...........hehehehehehe

• Like 1

And as you can tell.........ED's typing and spelling is a result of the 5 types of dildos used ...........hehehehehehe

Ah, yes, but what an exciting and full life he's had!

:twisted:

I call it the dreaded disease of typoes when your exhausted!

Which dildo was your favourite, ED? Maybe someone should start a new thread about 'em!

Annessa, those Listerine sprays are awesome, aren't they? I don't smoke, but fresh breath is so important. I've usually got some chewing gum in my purse, but the breath spray is better.

A couple more things that I should tuck into the bag:

I keep meaning to buy some toy cleaner wipes. Condoms go onto the toys, but removing the used condom isn't enough to clean the toy especially if the condom was lubricated.

A client recently gave me a remote-controlled vibrator and took me out for a fabulous dinner at Vij's, Vancouver's best Indian restaurant. That toy's a keeper for sure! I think I should pack extra batteries.... ;-)

I keep various sizes of condoms, lube, flavoured lube, finger cots, latex gloves, baby wipes, my makeup and usually a vibe and a small butt plug.

All of which I carry in a moderately sized leather purse.

Of late, the latex gloves have been my very best friend.

Mandalay in Winnipeg has quite an extensive kit. I will let her share details. One of the best things that she brings is music - a couple MP3 players with some speakers, great tunes can definitely loosen you up, especially for a nervous rookie like me. A little bulky, but most appreciated. Another thing she brings is fruit! Different, yes, but I like fruit and I thought it was really cute. Oh, and different fragrances, allowing me to choose which one I like best.

If I'm wearing pantyhouse (?) on a out call, I always bring a second pair, in case I break the first one... Not very usefull on the call, but it saved me couple of times, when I want to get out of an hotel, wearing a skirt...

pantyhouse

Not sure who would live in a pantyhouse, but I would like an introduction!:wink:

One of the must fav costumes I ever saw was a pair of crotchless pantiehose and not much else :) got to love the feeling of nylon coated legs around you :)

Loki318

I have a pair of those "suck in all your fat" undies that are crotchless, not because they're trying to be sexy, but because if you've gotta go, your bladder isn't going to wait for you to get out of what is, in essence, almost a bodysuit. I got them to wear under a particularly tight dress that I wore to a wedding so I didn't have any unsightly bulges. hahaha.

Once I had to bring an extra pair of jeans with me to a call because I was going to be sitting in the tub in the pair I was wearing.

• Like 1

Once I had to bring an extra pair of jeans with me to a call because I was going to be sitting in the tub in the pair I was wearing.

Wow! Freaky.... I think I just got turned on when I read that! the things that I am learning....:-D

Not to hijack...but perhaps an idea for another thread. Do any guys have the equivalent i.e. an incall kit? Could include your favorite soap/shampoo if that's an issue, deodorant, gum/mouthwash, your favorite accessory if that floats your boat. Ladies, what would you like men to bring along to an incall, apart from the usual gifts that you so deserve?

Sputy, music is a good idea. I only hesitate because I hate to spend a lot of time setting things up in the client's hotel room, but it would be okay for some of them, for sure.

Grass_Hopper, I've usually got a pair of pantyhose tucked into my bag, too for the same reason. Angela_Aurora, I've seen those hose with the built-on garter belt, but I haven't tried them. They might be a quick substitute for stockings, but I think I'd prefer real ones, with the garters. One of my regulars likes to remove them and he does it soooo slowly and sexily I'd hate to deprive him of the pleasure... LOL

Erin_xo, I pack gloves, too, and use them alot to avoid scratching the client if I do a prostate massage--my nails are a bit long! I have a pair of those bodyshaper-things, but I've never worn them when I'm with a client. Maybe I will, though--could be fun!

igotaboner, anal beads are a great idea! I should go shopping... :wink:

monk, if a client brings a bottle of wine or something that he'd like to share, that's always fine with me. If he has sensitivity to particular soaps, I'd be happy for him to bring what he prefers. I'd make sure to have that on hand next time I see him, too. For my own health and safety, though, I insist on providing condoms, lube and gloves, and on covering anything he might bring that he also wants to put inside me.

For my own health and safety, though, I insist on providing condoms, lube and gloves, and on covering anything he might bring that he also wants to put inside me.

Same here! Safety first, IMHO!

Not to hijack...but perhaps an idea for another thread. Do any guys have the equivalent i.e. an incall kit? Could include your favorite soap/shampoo if that's an issue, deodorant, gum/mouthwash, your favorite accessory if that floats your boat. Ladies, what would you like men to bring along to an incall, apart from the usual gifts that you so deserve?

I think it's a good idea for the guys. I'm a clean freak and will not engage in any sexual activity unless I am clean. I always bring a bag with my personal soap and scrubbing acc. with shampoo, mouthwash, deodorant, cologne and some gum. Make sure guys that if you are married and your SO as a fine nose that you bring the same stuff that you use at home to hide the evidence.:roll:

What about those "hose" that have the garter attached and no panties? teee heee (Feeling a bit devilish tonight) :twisted:

They are good too :) but there is some thing about the "crotchless" aspect of the others ;) Just some thing that turns the crank LOL

Loki318

How about some anal beads?? :wink:

God, I love those things. Though my next toy purchase is going to be an anal vibrator. There is one at Venus Envy I have my eye on.

I even went so far as investing in a high-end portable sound system ... and spent 12 hours researching and downloading the most erotic, sexually stimulating music ever written. Playing this music adds a sexy mood that makes for an unforgettable passionate evening!