I have a few friends that are into different things....latex,feet,costumes,furries...i'm very curious as to what other fetishes people may have...

So far the ones i have been introduced to i have found rather erotic..

kisses,

Emma A

Is having a fetish something that you acquire or is it something that is already in your mind and that you need to do. I have still so much to learn about all of the fetishes out there, but I can tell you that if making a woman squirt is a fetish I am very much in touch with that and getting really good at it.bj2.gif

Hell, my fetish is simple... to be with a black woman (but I think that's because I've never been with one).

I've led a sheltered life.

Ok, my personal fetishes, many of which I don't engage in for work for safety purposes include : bondage, corporal punishment, sensation play (particularly hot wax). And I absolutely ADORE dirty talk. Quite frankly, what you say to me is almost hotter than what you do to me.

Ok, my personal fetishes, many of which I don't engage in for work for safety purposes include : bondage, corporal punishment, sensation play (particularly hot wax). And I absolutely ADORE dirty talk. Quite frankly, what you say to me is almost hotter than what you do to me.

i like those things to but have only done them with people i totally trust...i love sensual bondage though not painful and noway will i have a ball gag...hehe..maybe gag on balls but thats it...lol

i like those things to but have only done them with people i totally trust...i love sensual bondage though not painful and noway will i have a ball gag...hehe..maybe gag on balls but thats it...lol

Mmm, I love being gagged and tied up, and blindfolded as well. I'm not really visually stimulated, so closing my eyes heightens the sensations.

Im curious about many different kinds i guess... The biggest one i guess would be Feet fetish.... I love veiny feet (weird i know)... One of my fantasies is having a hot woman in higheels... and being 'forced' (Like i wouldnt want to do that lol) to smell and lick her feet, and rubbing them and having her rub them on my little guy and all over my face and eventually getting released on them...then being told to clean up my mess with my tongue.

I also have a cfnm fetish and shemale/ts....I have visited Lucy Bissett which was alot of fun...chickend out of going all the way though lol

Also love being kind of dominated, being used as the sexual object to whatever whims she wants... facesitting (her on me).

One of my favourite fetishes is to be spanked. Not to soft but not to hard......enough to get red. I also love the feeling of woman's tongue rimming me. I also have a clothing fetish especially latex, leather and boots. Boots drive me crazy and I love the look and feel of them and love to have them wrapped around my naked body.

Mmm, I love being gagged and tied up, and blindfolded as well. I'm not really visually stimulated, so closing my eyes heightens the sensations.

i love being blind folded and or blindfolding...hehe

Im curious about many different kinds i guess... The biggest one i guess would be Feet fetish.... I love veiny feet (weird i know)... One of my fantasies is having a hot woman in higheels... and being 'forced' (Like i wouldnt want to do that lol) to smell and lick her feet, and rubbing them and having her rub them on my little guy and all over my face and eventually getting released on them...then being told to clean up my mess with my tongue.

I also have a cfnm fetish and shemale/ts....I have visited Lucy Bissett which was alot of fun...chickend out of going all the way though lol

Also love being kind of dominated, being used as the sexual object to whatever whims she wants... facesitting (her on me).

damn...they are all great except i don't know what cfmn is...hehe

One of my favourite fetishes is to be spanked. Not to soft but not to hard......enough to get red. I also love the feeling of woman's tongue rimming me. I also have a clothing fetish especially latex, leather and boots. Boots drive me crazy and I love the look and feel of them and love to have them wrapped around my naked body.

well sir you know what i'm giving you next time...hahaha....i'll be in Montreal on tuesday..lmao

Guest i***k***

I have many fetishes I like, have yet to try most of them but anyone that follow my Avatars will know they're pretty wide ranging. :)

Mine would have to be dirty talk and being dominated in a safe environment. Talking dirty can be light but just to let go of your inhibitions and really get into brings me to a state of such sensuality and ectasy. Hmm I love a guy or girl who knows how to work there tongue;)

Posted via Mobile Device

i love being blind folded and or blindfolding...hehe

damn...they are all great except i don't know what cfmn is...hehe

well sir you know what i'm giving you next time...hahaha....i'll be in Montreal on tuesday..lmao

I misspelled it ...cfnm...Clothed Female Nude Male... again kinda weird i guess considering how much i love a nude woman... but i think maybe it is an extension of exhibitionism... probably some kind of domination too... but like say getting caught yanking but then she takes over etc... many other scenarios too have a very active imagination :)

Mine would have to be dirty talk and being dominated in a safe environment. Talking dirty can be light but just to let go of your inhibitions and really get into brings me to a state of such sensuality and ectasy. Hmm I love a guy or girl who knows how to work there tongue;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah dirty talk is great too! Inhibitions is always a stumbling block...but when the dirty talk gets going it can be wild...(although i confess i shy away becuase i always worry about saying something stupid lol)

I misspelled it ...cfnm...Clothed Female Nude Male... again kinda weird i guess considering how much i love a nude woman... but i think maybe it is an extension of exhibitionism... probably some kind of domination too... but like say getting caught yanking but then she takes over etc... many other scenarios too have a very active imagination :)

very intersting....hmmmm

I have a weakness for hot pregnant women. Breasts are usually much larger and more sensitive to touch. Their plump pussies are super hot and always wet while their clits just want to pop out of their homes. The best hot sex ever with a willing partner. You have to experience it to understand.

Hun

I love my latex, leather, cuffs and whips. I love to bite or be bitten. Soft touch to cold, I love my senses to be overloaded.

I forgot to mention: I totally have a thing for authority figures. Especially professors. There is nothing hotter than a man with a PhD.

2 fetishes, DATY which I adore, I am good at it & I love it when it is sweet & wet.

I also have a foot fetish & I don't mind hearing or talking dirty.

My fetish / fantasy is being given a script by email and being expected to follow it, no questions asked. Anybody want my email address?

I have a great story regarding that. I was out of town for work for an extended time. I had made contact with a complete stranger on one of those plenty-of-fish-like sites (but not that one). She and I flirted but I was not expecting anything from it. Then out of the blue late that night, she sent me an email of instructions.

She would arrive at my hotel. All the lights would be off. We would look at each other by the hallway lights to make sure we were what we described, and that was the chance to bail out.

She would go to the bathroom, freshen up, and come out barely clothed. I was to get naked, and wait. She would come into the bed, and we would have sex in a certain way that she had described. I had specific instructions as to what to do and how to finish. (All safe!)

She'd leave.

It was fucking mindblowing! Anything could have happened (I'm not stupid, I had taken precautions). She could have been an old granny or a tranny, or a crack ho. None of those nasty things happened.

She was hot - cute, tight and taut, mid 30s. I felt like I had won the lottery.

She and I still communicate by email. I need to visit that city again one day.

I forgot to mention: I totally have a thing for authority figures. Especially professors. There is nothing hotter than a man with a PhD.

Somebody please lend me a mortarboard...

Yeah, that it is a good one. I like to think of it in the 'wrapped present' kind of way. For some, it is more like a humiliation thing.

I had the great fortune last night to try out something that I never knew turned me on. I watched a woman put on her make up, from nothing to totally done up, and it made me harder than 1st year calculus!:mrgreen:

My fetish is an easy one, I love to watch women masturbate. Nothing turns me on more than watching a hot woman masturbate, use a dildo or vibrator on themselves!