My first post after all this time...

Hi everyone! I feel I need to explain why it took so long before I posted my first review... I became a member back in 2006 but moved away from Ottawa soon after and moved back just awhile ago. I was not hobbying at all and that's the reason why I wasn't posting... But today, I just saw the amazing Angeleyes and I felt compelled to let everyone know about such an incredible young lady. I posted a recommendation in the proper section as well. Thank you all and I hope to become an active contributor from now on.

Just out of curiosity what are you paranoid about? :-P ok - it must be the 666 thing right. Welcome. :lol:

He's an Ozzy fan.....

Wow, capitalman, you do know your music! You're the first one who ever guessed it right! But I must say I like Black Sabbath as a whole more than just Ozzy by himself... If that makes any sense?

Capitalman has the unique way of finding out things about new members....so are you still paranoid?? J/K:mrgreen:

Welcome to the board!

Wow, capitalman, you do know your music! You're the first one who ever guessed it right! But I must say I like Black Sabbath as a whole more than just Ozzy by himself... If that makes any sense?

Nice one Pete!

I was going to say Black Sabbath but I didn't want to date you or I too much. :-)

Whatever happened to Dio anyway? He was pretty good too.

Nice on Pete!

I was going to say Black Sabbath but I didn't want to date you or I too much. :-)

He is currently collaborating on a project with former Black Sabbath bandmates Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice, under the moniker Heaven and Hell. Their first studio album, The Devil You Know, was released on April 28, 2009.

Sure does. A band is always more interesting that the sum of its parts.

I think you mean, it's more interesting than each part individually?

So we should organize a heavy metal night...order up some rocker girls, pizza, beer, find an old 80's band to play.... :)

Sure does. A band is always more interesting that the sum of its parts.

how true, my teenage son has all my old lp's from the 70's, 80's and plays them on MY old AKAI stereo...I just love it hearing him crank out the old tunes! ;)

Silly boys.

Some of us young'uns listen to Sabbath too!

how true, my teenage son has all my old lp's from the 70's, 80's and plays them on MY old AKAI stereo...I just love it hearing him crank out the old tunes! ;)

Oh I'm doing my Dad proud blaring Sabbath and Zeppelin, Van Halen, Deep Purple, all the good stuff.

Oh I'm doing my Dad proud blaring Sabbath and Zeppelin, Van Halen, Deep Purple, all the good stuff.

Damn girl! Where have you been all my life??! Or a better question, where in the hell have I been that I've not been around to see you yet?! Nothing would be sweeter than a steamy PSE encounter with some Sabbath blaring in the background......I think "Evil Woman" and "Dirty Women" would be appropriate.

Damn girl! Where have you been all my life??! Or a better question, where in the hell have I been that I've not been around to see you yet?! Nothing would be sweeter than a steamy PSE encounter with some Sabbath blaring in the background......I think "Evil Woman" and "Dirty Women" would be appropriate.

Ha, that can be arranged :)

Nice one Pete!

Hey Cap,

He's still kicking around. Seen James Dio with Black Sabbath at the Civic Centre a year or two ago. Great Concert!

Personally I would enjoy and very nice long blow job to the tune of 'Stairway to Heaven":wink:

Personally I would enjoy and very nice long blow job to the tune of 'Stairway to Heaven":wink:

Great idea, played all the way through twice! That would put a bustle in my hedgerow. Lol.

I can play Stairway on piano. Not as cool, but still, it's gotta count for something?

I mean, if I had a piano, it could be like that naughty Pretty Woman scene, only I'd be playing Stairway and you'd be sitting on top of the piano while I blew you. Hahaha.

For me, a nice long slow encounter to "Planet Caravan" would be ideal, unfortunately the song is only about 4 minutes long so we'd have to make it repeat a few times.