:icon_redface:Don't be embarrassed we all use them, I love them and seem to always go back th the simple egg type. What is your favorite? As it's always good to try something new:icon_biggrin:

I stopped being embarrassed about vibrators years ago. In fact I'm kind of notorious in my friend-circle for having a large collection of sex toys haha.

Two are tied for my all-time favourite though:

the good old beaver vibe

41SPfa7P5iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and the hitachi magic wand 'personal massager'

hitachi-magic-wand22.jpg

• Like 1

Cleo - do you find you get de-sensitized by using the hitachi a lot? I knew a lady who used one and had to stop because after a while she couldn't get off -without- it.

Cleo - do you find you get de-sensitized by using the hitachi a lot? I knew a lady who used one and had to stop because after a while she couldn't get off -without- it.

Nope, never had a problem. I don't think there is anything that could ever cause my vagina to have problems having an orgasm, hahaha!

FYI: I think this could apply with all vibrating devices that you press against a clitoris..from first hand experience, when you do this, you cum very fast and very hard :boobies: and sometimes too much of this causes the numbness .

The we-vibe salsa is my favourite! It's super powerful and small and rechargeable, and comes in red, my favourite colour :).

we-vibe_salsa_rojo_1.jpg

I also love anything made by Lelo, they're all really amazing well-made toys that last for a long time and have a ton of functions.

The we-vibe salsa is my favourite! It's super powerful and small and rechargeable, and comes in red, my favourite colour :).

we-vibe_salsa_rojo_1.jpg

--nods-- oh yes the Salsa is amazing! how do they get all that power into such a compact little toy ?? ...buzzzz...