I want to explain this concept of YMWV, as I find many of you may not understand this acronym.

Y=your

M=mileage

W=will

V=vary

So what does it mean? As an agent, or INDY it is very difficult to guarantee all our clients will receive all the same services. If we have not yet met you, you are asking" is BBJ allowed" (or other specialized services) without ever meeting you she can not say 100% that this is what she will offer you as she does not know if you are well groomed, clean, respectful? Also as an agent, I will not speak on my ladies behalf either.

I mean imagine this senario....

Client asks for BBJ...I ask the lady if she does it, she says " well I dont know, never met him yet..but maybe" So I relate this info back to the client. So client gets there, not well groomed, stinky, and just plain disrespectful, now she is in a compromising position as she doesn't want to disappoint you, but also needs to protect herself. Then the client is going to get a CBJ....NOT BBJ, then clients says" but you said yes! So somewhere lost in translation, this client thinks MAYBE means YES??? YMWV is the answer, always! I can not stress this enough, that she will make that decision when she meets you. For some, it may take a couple of meetings before she comfortable with it.

So for me, when I reply to your inquiries, I give you a general list of activities that the lady has told me she enjoys as a regular session, with a general fee for her time. If you are going to ask her for 5 other activities, I will ask her and explain them to you, but always YMWV. Please keep in mind there are different donations between GFE and PSE and to come prepared to compensate her for these extra services.

When you are requesting certain activities that are not considered to be a part of a traditional date, it is best to do so directly to the lady once you are in each others company! And do bring extra roses for her, lol...

I hope this helps some of the newer hobbyist in NB, to make their booking smoother and stress free with no embarrassing outcomes for either provider or Hobbyist:) JUST REMEMBER ALWAYS YMWV:)

P.S. I know it is suppose to be YMMV...but in our case, YMWV ...lol...

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

Good informative post Sophia :)

Also, men should ask themselves: Do you really want to have an sp whom never says no to this request, perform a bbbj on you? IMO, 97% of hobbiests, even the ones who desire this service, would probably most likely be turned off by that.

• Like 2

Good informative post Sophia :)

Also, men should ask themselves: Do you really want to have an sp whom never says no to this request, perform a bbbj on you? IMO, 97% of hobbiests, even the ones who desire this service, would probably most likely be turned off by that.

Exactly!! Just because a lady offers BBBJ doesn't mean every gent will receive a BBBJ and that is why all ladies IMHO should always make a point of saying "BBBJ is at my discretion". It can also be a determining factor if a lady will accept a gents requests for an encounter once she does her research and see who the gent has seen and any info on the ladies they have had encounters with, especially if they are a lady that "never says no". Just my thoughts on the subject.

• Like 1