I was reading the super-erotic post by SamanthaEvans on super-sexy Emma Alexandra's post "things we like during sex" and it got me hard, er...oops, I mean it got me thinking! When something is so stimulating that you feel close to cumming, yet you want to last longer to please the lady as well, what are some of the techniques that some of you hobbiests use?

I like to try to dissassociate my mind and body. One technique that works well for me is to start doing math in my head (yes, I'm that much of a geek:oops: ). I will factor various numbers, depending on how long I think I want to last, factor 12 gives me about 30 seconds, factor 42 gives me about three minutes.

I was reading the super-erotic post by SamanthaEvans on super-sexy Emma Alexandra's post "things we like during sex" and it got me hard, er...oops, I mean it got me thinking! When something is so stimulating that you feel close to cumming, yet you want to last longer to please the lady as well, what are some of the techniques that some of you hobbiests use?

I like to try to dissassociate my mind and body. One technique that works well for me is to start doing math in my head (yes, I'm that much of a geek:oops: ). I will factor various numbers, depending on how long I think I want to last, factor 12 gives me about 30 seconds, factor 42 gives me about three minutes.

Geek?8) someone say geek? where? I love my geeks...muah!

Sputy, you are too cute!

When something is so stimulating that you feel close to cumming, yet you want to last longer to please the lady as well, what are some of the techniques that some of you hobbyists use?

There are various ideas in this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10535&highlight=delayed+orgasm

Changing positions, angles of penetrations, rates of thrust all have worked for me to some degree. Wish I could do math in my head in these circumstances, but always hard for me to concentrate on much more than 1 + 1 = a really good time. Lol.

There are various ideas in this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10535&highlight=delayed+orgasm

Changing positions, angles of penetrations, rates of thrust all have worked for me to some degree. Wish I could do math in my head in these circumstances, but always hard for me to concentrate on much more than 1 + 1 = a really good time. Lol.

I prefer the 6 + 9 = 1 for a really goooooooood time. :mrgreen:

I prefer the 6 + 9 = 1 for a really goooooooood time. :mrgreen:

Yes, group activity can be quite enjoyable. Lol.

Try to solve Fermat's Last Theorem. You could last forever ;)

Conjugate the subjunctive in French? Review Latin declensions? Count backward from 314 by fives in Spanish?

Oh god, reviewing Latin declensions in my head would permanently disallow orgasming during that session. Or ancient Greek for that matter.

Erin oh no you dont sound like someone who would want to miss an earth shattering Orgasm

Erin oh no you dont sound like someone who would want to miss an earth shattering Orgasm

Ha, no way! I love my orgasms that's for sure. Any way I can get 'em.

Oh god, reviewing Latin declensions in my head would permanently disallow orgasming during that session. Or ancient Greek for that matter.

You should applaud the old fella for still being able to fuck a girl in the ass. Wait, did you mean something else by ancient Greek?

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh god, reviewing Latin declensions in my head would permanently disallow orgasming during that session.

Isn't orgasmorum the plural genitive (or is that genital? - lol) of orgasmus? Trans.: we came together

(Of course, just because you came together doesn't mean you can't leave alone - or with somebody else. Lol.)