Hi, ill be visiting Halifax next week. Was looking for recommendation for SP or MP that offers rimming (on me). I know its pretty rare...

Alternatively, recommendation for prostate massage?

Thank you,

I can't speak about rimming as it is a YMMV activity but I can give you a few names in regards to prostate massage.

Katherine immediately comes to mind as does Miss Jaded. MJ is a pro. domme and therefore does not offer FS, etc. but she gives a fantastic prostate massage. I am unsure if you could book her for this activity alone however. Others that I believe offer this service are Lexy, Amber Wyld or MsManda.

Thx Steve :) I stumbled upon this on my morning Cerbcreep lol ... and its ymmv of course, but pm me for details if ur interestEd

Have you tried the Aneros? I bought one a couple of years ago, tried it, thought "Meh," and stored it away.

A couple of months ago I dusted it off and tried it again, and wow, I don't do anything without this baby now!

It's only a few inches long, but that bit of inside stimulation takes the male orgasm to a completely new level!

More guys have got to get over their homophobic hangups and try it. If you self-doubtingly ask yourself,

"Geez, am I gay if I like something stuck up my butt?" then you're not totally secure in your sexuality;

guys, it's only gay if there's a man attached to that thing up your arse! LOL