Another Emma thread........

Yes...another thread about the lovely Emma Alexandra.......

Now I am antlerman, and I too am a sex addict......I thought I was?..

I love it all...I want to try every thing that life offers........that is why I saw Emma............

This lady as stated by many is not a Service provider?.by no means does the word service have anything to do with this lady????she is an experience!

From her soft wonderful skin?.to her magnificent breasts?and they are amazing?..to that giggle and little growl she emits??.WOW

Her eyes as she looks at you through the fallen hair as she devours you manhood??.damn?..teasing you?.making your manhood disappear?.hell?David Copperfield can not make things disappear as well as this woman?.or as much fun to watch as Emma??

After only an hour due???. I question whether I am worthy of being called a sex addict???..I can say that Emma is one......but for myself??I was outclassed??..outlasted??out maneuvered??..I voted myself off the island of lust and sex addiction???

I am not worthy of Emma?.I am not worthy of Emma??..and any man that can submit her I bow down in front of you???.

Thank you Emma for making me humble again??.

You kill me Antleman with your silliness...i had so much fun with you...i can't wait to see you again and really tease you...haha...yesterday was just a getting to know you time...just you wait sir...:twisted:

kisses and hugs...

I've had the great pleasure of meeting this goddess a few times but not often enough,( I only started hobbying in February this year ) that every time I see emma she gives me a different experience out of this world. She is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will get until you try it. My experiences with emma are all too short, I could spend days by this lady sides. With her charm and beauty and charisma emma as won my heart and I can't wait to see what my next experience I will get. See you soon emma. :boobies:

I once told Emma that she was one of the nicest people that I have ever met. She said "I bet you say that to everybody" (I know she was kidding). This is to go on public record to say that Emma is one of the nicest people that I have ever met.

And one of the sexiest.

And - mind-blowingly erotic.

AND - she keeps you guessing.

I envy you hobbyist's from out east who get to see the incredible Emma on a regular basis...It sounds like she provides the mindblowing experience that I am searching for...but rarely find. There must be some way to get that luscious beauty to visit Winnipeg sometime and share her exquisite womanly pleasures with the rest of us hopefuls. Emma...we will wear you down until you jump on a plane

...........................she provides the mindblowing experience that I am searching for................

it is not your mind you have to worry about.......:mrgreen:

I envy you hobbyist's from out east who get to see the incredible Emma on a regular basis...It sounds like she provides the mindblowing experience that I am searching for...but rarely find. There must be some way to get that luscious beauty to visit Winnipeg sometime and share her exquisite womanly pleasures with the rest of us hopefuls. Emma...we will wear you down until you jump on a plane

Yes Emma! Come to Winnipeg. Please!

Great post Antlerman... I'm hoping to see the lovely emma next week. Now I read your post and I think I'll want to move out east :-)

Yum! That was fun to read antlerman!

and so true. Emma is one of the nicest, sexiest gals around.

And Erin your another one of the nicest,sexiest gals i know...kisses to you...muah

Now I am antlerman, and I too am a sex addict......I thought I was?..

I love it all...I want to try every thing that life offers........that is why I saw Emma............

This lady as stated by many is not a Service provider?.by no means does the word service have anything to do with this lady????she is an experience!

From her soft wonderful skin?.to her magnificent breasts?and they are amazing?..to that giggle and little growl she emits??.WOW

Her eyes as she looks at you through the fallen hair as she devours you manhood??.damn?..teasing you?.making your manhood disappear?.hell?David Copperfield can not make things disappear as well as this woman?.or as much fun to watch as Emma??

After only an hour due???. I question whether I am worthy of being called a sex addict???..I can say that Emma is one......but for myself??I was outclassed??..outlasted??out maneuvered??..I voted myself off the island of lust and sex addiction???

I am not worthy of Emma?.I am not worthy of Emma??..and any man that can submit her I bow down in front of you???.

Thank you Emma for making me humble again??.

i think you should have this is my reco's its so cute and warm and cuddly like you...hehe

Emma, What can I say she got a little secret talent that will blow you away ! One of the finest lady on this board .

Thank you Mr. finger...lol your pretty fine yourself...big kiss and hug!