If it's not too late, I would vote for Ariane Valmont. Fantastic album!

moose..its not a vote... simply we are putting ladies albums and recognizing their beauty, I tend to believe I already had put Ariane's album on here, but if not (my bad) and will do right away.

moose..its not a vote... simply we are putting ladies albums and recognizing their beauty, I tend to believe I already had put Ariane's album on here, but if not (my bad) and will do right away.

sorry for the confusion.

I guess after reading through all the posts that this thread has gravitated to just recognizing their beauty. I appologize again, for I was fooled by the first page and posts where folks had voted their favs. Thanks for submitting Ariane's album.:???:

I guess after reading through all the posts that this thread has gravitated to just recognizing their beauty. I appologize again, for I was fooled by the first page and posts where folks had voted their favs. Thanks for submitting Ariane's album.:???:

No need to apologize good man! and your quite welcome for the Ariane Valmont album! Have a great day moose:)

Thanks to Pete and moosemeat. I really appreciate the compliment.

By the way, you might be interested to know that I will have new pictures in the weeks to come. I'll keep you guys posted. ;)

xox

By the way, you might be interested to know that I will have new pictures in the weeks to come. I'll keep you guys posted. ;)

xox

You are quite welcome Ariane, most deserving of your album, and I will and have continued to view your profile and your web site, delicious pictures of a sexy lady.:wink:

Hooray! As a big fan of your site and current pictures I am excited to see the new ones!

xox

Yup scout she is on the 2nd page on this thread..I'm happy to say now you and I have her up! She is a beautiful lady!