A redhead who had escaped my notice? How is this possible?

Maybe because she's in Belleville?

There's also the sometimes overlooked but very worthwhile redhead GFE+ experience of Jayne Davis.

Maybe because she's in Belleville?

There's also the sometimes overlooked but very worthwhile redhead GFE+ experience of Jayne Davis.

Thanks. I'll check her out.

Annessa's is great. I also like this one, Kyla's, that I just noticed:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=524

seeming as how my ex-agent seems to know anyway....I have the privilege of the talents of the same photographer that shoots the Cupids ladies.....he is a very talented man and plays a wonderful role in making all us SPs look our best under the limelight ;-)

It is not like you need any help. He has the talent to capture the beauty and being at the right place at the right time. A very enviable assignment.

seeming as how my ex-agent seems to know anyway....I have the privilege of the talents of the same photographer that shoots the Cupids ladies.....he is a very talented man and plays a wonderful role in making all us SPs look our best under the limelight ;-)
Edited by sexnonstop724
spelling error

Guest S***e

As Vancouver remains one of my favourite cities and this young lady's album makes Vancouver even more attractive. I have to put up ClassyAngel's album even though I've never had the pleasure of seeing her in the flesh, but I can dream nonetheless.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=739

Old Spike

Yep, I love Van too. Don't know if I could live there (though I have several friends who do), but it's one of my favourite places to visit.

Classy Angel's photo portfolio is certainly an example of how to do this kind of thing: lots of variety and high-quality pictures.

Guest S***e

Go to her website for some more stunning pictures of her. Next trip to Vancouver, I'm definitely going to spend some time with her.

Old Spike

Yep, I love Van too. Don't know if I could live there (though I have several friends who do), but it's one of my favourite places to visit.

Classy Angel's photo portfolio is certainly an example of how to do this kind of thing: lots of variety and high-quality pictures.

I believe Victoria is in Ottawa this week with Rachelle. Now if you and Miss Cloe and them all teamed up . . . Lol . . . Be worth the second mortgage. :?

Vic Jolie is a real gem, saw her last time in Ottawa, and I don't think I could of handled another lady, she certainly devoured me.

You look great in any lighting!:lol: