Thank you Cato!!! I'm so happy you like my new pictures. Watch out for more coming soon. if you sign up to my newsletter, you'll receive new pictures every week.

Click Here to subscribe.

Sophia, you are quite the sexy vixen yourself! I only hope that we could do Nuru Duo's... it's a shame we're so far way from each other.

All's fair in love and war...bring it on...the better the photos the better appreciation we have of the lovely ladies. The lady who gos to a lot of trouble to have a professional shoot done or post pics that are thought out and provacative versus one who posts a couple of grainy cell phone pics tells us about the degree of detail she is willing to go to to please her clients. Love the competition!!:boobies:

Hmm where do I start,as a kinder member said we should all be appreciated, as even cell phone photos take time and effort,creativity,and does not say anything about the degree we are willing to go to for our clients.I do feel that a professional album,done by a photographer is lovely and sets a better presentation but shouldn't the award then go to the photographer not the model,as it is there ceativity and talent that makes the model look like a "model". Good lighting,sexy lingerie,and the right angles can make most look like sex goddesses.Personally I spent time and effort to take my own shots,and think some of them are pretty good for someone with little time,an Iphone camera and not great lighting,my point was to let people know what I look like not what I could look like if shot professionaly.I just think it is a little unfair to vote for "best" when some one is always going to be overlooked and hurt as eveyone has different tastes and opinions and I feel that anyone that posts pics and a bio of any kind has put some thought and effort into it,anyway is there ever the "best" in anything?

• Like 1

Emma A's new Hollywood glam album is supernova hot like magma. Or lava. I can never remember which, thus I fail Grade 4 science. Thanks alot, Emma.

Hmm where do I start,as a kinder member said we should all be appreciated, as even cell phone photos take time and effort,creativity,and does not say anything about the degree we are willing to go to for our clients.I do feel that a professional album,done by a photographer is lovely and sets a better presentation but shouldn't the award then go to the photographer not the model,as it is there ceativity and talent that makes the model look like a "model". Good lighting,sexy lingerie,and the right angles can make most look like sex goddesses.Personally I spent time and effort to take my own shots,and think some of them are pretty good for someone with little time,an Iphone camera and not great lighting,my point was to let people know what I look like not what I could look like if shot professionaly.I just think it is a little unfair to vote for "best" when some one is always going to be overlooked and hurt as eveyone has different tastes and opinions and I feel that anyone that posts pics and a bio of any kind has put some thought and effort into it,anyway is there ever the "best" in anything?

For my Albums, I play a vital role in designing the layout, costume and props. I feel it is an extention of my artisic personaility, and my ability to model. It is not just simply standing there in a piece of lingeri, but it is the pose, the make up, cloths, and mood I am setting. If one is going to spend 200+ for a pro shoot, and has put much time and effort into creating an album, then yes, it is nice to be reconised for it!