• 200-400
    • 400-600
    • 600-800
    • 800-1000
    • 1000-1500
    • 1500-2000
    • 2000 +

This is a anonymous question but one generated out of curiosity. :?:

I don't really even keep close track of it any more. I did a few yrs ago and totaled it up on a spreed sheet yearly ...scared the crap out of be LOL

At one point I had a second job just to support the hobby ;)

Loki318

Guest f***2f***

i'm so popular the girls give it to me for free... ha ha

It's funny in 2007, 2008 I was averaging about $4000 a month on SP's. Yes times were good!

Since the fall my business took a nose dive (ya the whole recession thing) and I have been in the $400-500 a month range.

However an interesting side effect to this has happened, as you can guess I had several ladies that I would visit per month in the years gone past, in fact I had the Dummpy Fav5 going for a while (thanks ladies those times were great). Now over the past 8 months of severe cut backs different people have shown different character! Some ladies have become nasty and felt I was "ignoring them" some ladies have been very supportive and still return my PM's are patiently wating for times to get better. And a few even kept in contact to the point of wanting to meet for Breakfast/Lunch/Coffee and even a few freebies!

I guess the lesson learned out of all this is I know who my friends are and it is clear the diference between a paper chaser and a friend.

So,

A) thanks to all my freinds for hanging in there,

and

B) don't worry paper chasers the bank roll is starting to build again!

I know that I spend more than I should. Initially I started out as a once a month thing, dropping about $400 on a single 2 hr visit. Now, it's my crack-cocaine!

I think once I lost the guilty stigma I had about spending money for sex, that opened up my mind and wallet some more. And I changed how I spend that money to hopefully maximize what I'm getting. I don't do a lot of 2 hr visits anymore, I go for 90 mins when meeting someone for the first time. I like to get to know someone a little bit before I put my dick into them...very old fashioned ;) But I'll do more one hours now and I did my first 30min encounter last week (with a SP I had seen many times before).

So based upon my spreadsheet (ack, yes I'm disturbed), I generally have been spending between $1200-2000 for the last 6 months or so, but I would fall in the $1000-1500 average. I started this in mid-Jan of last year and I believe that since then I've dropped around $15K. More than I should ;)

I'm spending less that what I was a few months ago, thanks to some recent budget restraints. I have a long-term commitment to my fav, so she comes first. Plus, as she knows, there is some spending on group activities that don't involve her. So, under a thousand now for sure most months now.

Before the crash I was topped out at between 600 and 1000 per month for about 3 years or more

Crash hit me a little earlier than others I am between 200 and 400 now I would like to add another face or two and get back "up" there ;) things are looking up again soon.

Loki318

I definitely see a trend here, everyone was spending a lot more up until the economy went in to a tailspin. I had always thought that Ottawa would be a little more immune to it, being a government town, but apparently that's not the case. I'm not a government employee and as far as spending goes, I'm no different that most on this thread...I was spending about $1,500-$2,000 a month until about six months ago and that has since dropped to about $600-$800.

Now, $600 a month would be the monthly lease payment on a nice little Mercedes or a little extra contribution to the ol' retirement fund, but I've got lots of nice fantasies that have all been lived out and they keep a smile on my face when I'm awake late at night. :lol:

The economy IS getting better, it's true. Slowly, but measurably, it gets better.

I think I should take a trip to Ottawa this fall. If anyone would be interested in celebrating the slow but steady improvement in the economy.... ;-)

Life is too damn short....take time to enjoy all the finer things in life....like all the beautiful ladies that are out there. I only get to a city with SP's once or twice a month, but I try to do it up right.....I usually spend between 1500 to 3000 a weekend on 3 to 5 beautiful women depending on who I see and how long I see them for....wish I could spread it out, but unfortunately I can't, but on the other hand if I did live in a city, I probably would not be able to control myself and would spend a ton more $