If other girls are lowering price???

I have been away for not too long but now that I'm returning I have noticed girls have made it very difficult for someone like me for clientele am I in the good if I decide to keep going he distance I am?

I'm guessing its about keeping her previous rates which are more expensive then some other providers or lowering them.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I know what your saying. At the end of the day its the quality of service you pay for. And Tessa you are amazing, beautiful and sexy. Keep up the effort as you did with me and no guy will have a problem with becoming your regular. You are a gem.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that doesn't have a clue what that meant.

Actually, it does make sense. Keep in mind the Subject and read it as if someone were literally writing English but thinking in another language.

Many CERB-tites start from another language than English and occasionally interesting anomalies appear in their postings. Part of what makes the whole CERB experience as charming as it is.

Carry on...

• Like 2

I will say don't do something just because someone else is doing it, do what will make you comfortable and happy. This time of year alot of providers offer specials as do alot of businesses. If what you charge and offer brings in the amount of clientele you desire then no need to be concerned, if it doesn't then perhaps it may be time to offer a new service or change your rates. But quite honestly I never worry about what others are doing, nor should you, as it tough enough to keep up with my own schedule .

• Like 3

Guest S****r

Don't do it! It causes a domino effect that affects us all. Keep the price that you are worth, my dear!

I don't know what you are charging but I can say rates have gotten out of hand with all the sort of SP's showing up on BP and charging $300 for poor service.

Locally I won't pay more than $250 and no more than $300 for touring. A year ago local rates were $200. A 25% increase in one year is a bit much.

If you are getting enough biz for what you are charging then stay where you are, but rates are falling, finally.

There is a touring company with some amazing ladies that comes to Wpg and charges only $220 for a full GFE touring girl! I am seeing four locals who are attractive and offer excellent GFE/PSE for $200 - $220.

Rates are coming down, I think some of the ladies have realized that the gouging has to stop sometime.

Rent doesn't go up 25% a year. Not in Winnipeg anyway.

Edited by throckmortonpruddygo
  • Like 2

Agreed,rates have gotten out of control in the last 18 months. It's probably a good thing there is finally some downward pressure. SP's are free to set their rate at whatever rate they want, but I also refuse to pay more than $220/hr for GFE. That's still a 10% increase over last years average rate. I don't know anybody who has seen that kind of wage increase outside this biz. It's nice to see some touring gals outting pressure downwards on rates locally, it was getting stupid seeing every new provider show up on BP demanding $300/hr. We've been gouged long enough. I know this isn't going to be popular with the ladies but eventually the well runs dry. At $160-200/hr I used to poon 2-3times a month. Now with most top ladies commanding $250-300/hr I basically limit myself to 1/month or less. Psychologically it's tough spending 50-100% more on any product in a span of less than 2 years. I'm getting the feeling that if prices are coming down it's because of increased competition and pooners finally refusing to pay ever increasing prices.

Guest C**Tra****er

I think the ladies are free to charge whatever rates they choose. Obviously if they are charging $300/hr and are getting business, then the market can support that rate. The ladies aren't going to price themselves out of work.

I don't think the inflationary changes in SPs or MAs rates has an effect of Canada's fiscal policy ;)

Agreed,rates have gotten out of control in the last 18 months. It's probably a good thing there is finally some downward pressure. SP's are free to set their rate at whatever rate they want, but I also refuse to pay more than $220/hr for GFE. That's still a 10% increase over last years average rate. I don't know anybody who has seen that kind of wage increase outside this biz. It's nice to see some touring gals outting pressure downwards on rates locally, it was getting stupid seeing every new provider show up on BP demanding $300/hr. We've been gouged long enough. I know this isn't going to be popular with the ladies but eventually the well runs dry. At $160-200/hr I used to poon 2-3times a month. Now with most top ladies commanding $250-300/hr I basically limit myself to 1/month or less. Psychologically it's tough spending 50-100% more on any product in a span of less than 2 years. I'm getting the feeling that if prices are coming down it's because of increased competition and pooners finally refusing to pay ever increasing prices.

""You feel you have been gouged! How can you say what it is that we should charge, that is for us to decide. We have to factor in the rising costs of everything else, such as living costs,power,gas,food, ect,ect. Do you have any idea the costs that go into hosting clients-laundry, supplies,beverages, snacks, wardrobe-the price of one pair of stockings is 20$+tax and alot of times they get picked or snagged so one pair per client-a nice lingerie outfit is over 100$ and most clients don't want us wearing the same one over and over-Shoes,lotions, towels, sheets and then the worth of our time-answering phones,emails,travelling, website costs-if you pay to have one built and maintained,advertising costs,,cosmetics,hair costs and abilities and talents! Exactly how can you really quantify there worth. Yet we do and I think more than fairly. In todays market 300hr is not outrageous, my gfe is 320 and believe me I feel I'm worth it. But to say we are gouging clients is more than insulting as none of us want to turn away or make it difficult for our clients by "gouging " them but we have to come out of this ahead or what is the point ?It isn't all about enjoyment we do run a business and there has to be profit. So I'm sorry to sound angry but when anyone tries to make us feel as though we are not worth our rates most of us will become angry. Do some research and look at the increase of other things then compare the increase in sp rates over the past decade alone, no comparison our rates have climbed very little and in my opinion not enough!I can't drive a bentley, it's my favorite car, can't afford one so I bought a cheaper, still luxurious car, but cheaper. I don't shop for new shoes as often as I used to , I go to the spa less often, buy food and other supplies on sale most off the time in this economy we all have to cut back on some things,especislly luxuries and treats but that doesn't mean they are not worth their cost.

• Like 7

You make it sound like SP's are the only ones dealing with rising costs. First off I knew my reply would ruffle some feather and I'm ok with that. Secondly, I can only speak to the Winnipeg market of which I don't believe you are a part of. Rates in this particular market have indeed sky rocketed in the last 18-24 months. On average more than 50%. Wages in Winnipeg are some of the lowest in the country and have not come even close to keeping up with this increase Thirdly, as rates have skyrocketed their have been more providers than ever advertising in this market. Fourthly, new touring girls offering same or better services are coming into this market at a lower price point. This all leads to lower prices for us in the Peg as finally someone has decided to grab some market share by lowering rates.

As a pooner and not an SP this is a good thing to me. Prices had gotten out of wack for the local market conditions. You are correct saying that SP's can ask for whatever they like, just like we can choose if we want to participate or not. For me personally at anything over $250 this game gets far too expensive to make logical sense for me. Other pooners may feel differently and that's their perogative. All I know is we finally have some very good providers offering great VFM and I will continue to patronize those providers. If someone wants to charge $500/hr I could care less, it when everyone from the SW on BP to the high end SP start all charging it because there is no one willing to break the pattern THAT'S when I have a problem. And that's precisely the situation we faced here untill very recently at a rate rapidly approaching $300/hr.

Now that there's someone undercutting suddenly rate ARE dropping. That implies to me that someone is rapidly increasing their share of the pie. Good for pooners, bad for SP's I guess but such is life. The situation here has been the opposite for years now.

Guest ***rgi*****9
I think the ladies are free to charge whatever rates they choose. Obviously if they are charging $300/hr and are getting business, then the market can support that rate. The ladies aren't going to price themselves out of work.

I don't think the inflationary changes in SPs or MAs rates has an effect of Canada's fiscal policy ;)

Everyone is correct, with the saying that the ladies can charge what ever they want. Now why has there been a rollback in prices plain and simple the market does not justify the current pricing. Regardless of whatever people feel they should charge the bottom line is the market is what dictates the price.... Not the SP and not the pooner.

So to the OP if you want to lower your prices please do, I believe you will be happy with the business you receive, if you decide not to lower your price then time will tell if you will be happy with your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide.

One final word to think about, lost revenue is extremely hard to make up so if you see say 2 clients at $300 or 4 at $220 I think the math speaks for itself. $600 or $880. Seems pretty clear cut.

Like I said, I knew I'd ruffle at least a few feathers. I'll stand behind what I said, when prices have gone up from $160-200/hr to $250-$300/hr in less than 2 years then anything that brings that cost down or keeps it from rising further is great for pooners period. Obviously it sucks for SP's such as Cristycurves but what else would I expect her to say? That lower wages are good? Sorry but IMHO earning more than 10x the going wages in the local market is still a pretty good living. I'm not saying SP's arent worth top dollar, just pointing out the ridiculousness of EVERY SP in a market demanding that same top dollar. Glad to see the scale is tipping back to a more balanced point.

Everyone is correct, with the saying that the ladies can charge what ever they want. Now why has there been a rollback in prices plain and simple the market does not justify the current pricing. Regardless of whatever people feel they should charge the bottom line is the market is what dictates the price.... Not the SP and not the pooner.

So to the OP if you want to lower your prices please do, I believe you will be happy with the business you receive, if you decide not to lower your price then time will tell if you will be happy with your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide.

One final word to think about, lost revenue is extremely hard to make up so if you see say 2 clients at $300 or 4 at $220 I think the math speaks for itself. $600 or $880. Seems pretty clear cut.

Then if she were to raise them again how would she justify the raise and after seeing 4 clients instead of two as you put it - on a regular basis to keep up with her costs how will she make up for the wear and tear on her body. Yes it's easy for a man to justify seeing double or triple the clients to make the same money they aren't the ones doing the seeing!

To respond to the other poster, no things don't " suck" for me. I suck and suck well hence my prices, my business isn't suffering and I will continue to charge what I charge even when my client flow subsides as I said I charge what I feel I'm -my services are worth- factoring in my costs for offering them. I don't try to compete with anyone nor will I.

There are market forces at play here just like in any business. An sp is free to set her rates as she desires to give her a living she enjoys.

You're not likely to see anyone lower their rates by much. You're more likely to see, with a perceived higher income, an increase in the number of total service providers, and new entrants into the business may charge a lower rate, and that's how you can not feel "gouged" if that is the case.

There will always be terrible entrepreneurs in the marketplace, and they survive as long as customers continue to put up with them. We have boards like this to protect our resources and communicate with service providers.

It makes no sense to complain about the price of any recreational service, if you want something that is out of your price range save up or move on. Respectfully.

An sp can't stay in business if nobody pays her rate. If a rate is too high for you, then you're not one of her customers. Do remember though, that there are customers who are paying that rate and they are clearly enough for her. Maybe you (and I) can't afford a Rolls-Royce or Bentley, but somehow those companies manage to stay afloat.

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

Is there a "service provider" category in that economic development study? Kinda doubt it!

I agree that girls can charge whatever they want to. But I, for one, won't pay over two hundred ever. No girl is worth that. Sorry just my opinion. I do this for kicks and spending three hundred is not fun!

Prices have gotten out of control. We see new girls posting ads for two fifty and up and a week later they are gone because prices are ridiculous

Considering this is tax free (I'm assuming SPs don't claim their income), three hundred an hour X 2 guys per day X 5 days per week X 40 weeks (taking into account time off) = one hundred twenty thousand per year tax free. This equates to close to two hundred thousand per year.

And prices aren't too high?!?!

Deciphering the OP's question (with the help of other posts, I'm slow LOL), all I can say is a lady should charge what she feels her time and companionship is worth. It is not for anyone else to say whether her rates are too high. It is also inappropriate to imply ladies don't pay taxes, or are seeing x number of clients a day, or know how much they make net a year. A person's annual income is his/her business, and no one elses.

If you find a lady's rates too high for your budget, then see another lady. Or if you wish to see a certain lady who's rates are higher, but you do wish to see her, save up your money for a few months and then schedule an encounter. Remember, this lifestyle is a luxery, not a necessity. Some even call it a hobby. If you can't afford to see a lady, then don't. But don't begrudge a lady her rates. They are for the lady, and the lady alone to determine

My two cents.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
interposed a thought
  • Like 6

I remember roughly 20 years ago when I first started seeing SP's, the going rates then were $200-$250 per hour. Todays rates are basically the same, $200-$300 per hour. Thus, I don't understand why the complaining about the rates now.

I believe that SP's can charge what they want and I will always support that. If you guys don't agree with what an SP is charging, then just move on. I'm sure that your city is no different than any other city in that there is a range of services provided and rates.

My two cents,

MB

• Like 1

Is there a "service provider" category in that economic development study? Kinda doubt it!

I agree that girls can charge whatever they want to. But I, for one, won't pay over two hundred ever. No girl is worth that. Sorry just my opinion. I do this for kicks and spending three hundred is not fun!

Prices have gotten out of control. We see new girls posting ads for two fifty and up and a week later they are gone because prices are ridiculous

Considering this is tax free (I'm assuming SPs don't claim their income), three hundred an hour X 2 guys per day X 5 days per week X 40 weeks (taking into account time off) = one hundred twenty thousand per year tax free. This equates to close to two hundred thousand per year.

I pay taxes just for your info.

and I know a good amount of other SP that does the same.

• Like 7

Guest s*r***a**9

I was taking a rough guess at what the majority of SPs would do. I'm sure some do pay taxes but I'm guessing the majority don't...at least not on income made from doing this.

Why is it wrong to assume how much an SP makes? Same as assuming how much a bank clerk makes or a doctor makes.

Why yes spraycan....all of the girls make two hundred thousand dollars a year !! Tax free of course !! and in the same world you just proposed there.... pigs can fly....

I have been meeting with the same travelling ladies for pushing 3 years....and not one of them have changed their rates actually. I have had 5 wage increases since then. Have you gotten a wage increase spraycan ? We all get older, we all work towards retirement someday....do you think a better life and and better income is not equally important to an SP ?

My opinion.

• Like 5