Differences between 1h and 1hh

:redface: My first encounter with a sp was a hh just to see the connection and experience the fantasy. Wasn"t sure what I was getting into. In hindsight I should of booked at least a full hour. The SP was understanding and sweet after explaining my personal situation. She wasn"t a clock watcher and that makes a difference on who gets regular clients or not. I still feel the time was rushed and I didn"t get the job totally done. Full hours from now on.

I'm a non f/s player and find a HH to be adequate most times...45 min would be ideal. I arrive freshly showered, so a nice chat and then away we go, it is surprising what you can accomplished in a HH :)

Peace

MG

I offer 45 minutes, i think a lot of guys would like that option. it is a nice amount of time for someone who really does need a little less pressure to finish. but the half hour is ideal for someone who has an hour to get here and get back to where they should be, or to stop in on their way to something else. a half hour break is easily explained, an hour plus commute time not so much.

I find it more than adequate for the majority of guys, and it isn't rushed if the prelude is massage with conversation.

• Like 1

When I was with my first SP, the session was timed right to the clock. I thought this was how it would always be. With the exception of two other SP's that burned me over the course of a couple of years, I consider myself lucky. Usually when I book an hour with a SP, I always find myself walking out at least a couple of hours later without having to pay extra. Not sure if I lucked out with the right SP's but I always try and make my sessions with them a lot of fun. I was under the impression that as long as you pay for the hour, the SP is flexible with the time and not a clock-watcher. I do have odd days and odd hours hooking up with them so they may not be as busy at those times. On the other hand, these ladies are human beings and also like to have a good time. I think if you make the session fun and you act sincere, the SP might want you to stay longer on their behalf.

Guest S****r

...I like to savour every touch and every taste. With a hh I feel kind of cheated. But I do understand the need sometimes, especially for those who have to explain their time spent away from someone.

I have been lucky enough to have been asked to stick around after the booked time on two occasions with two different ladies...treat our ladies as Ladies and they will take care of you...lucky me!

I usually go for an hour as it leaves more time to connect. I do however do the occasional half hour with a certain SP during lunch break now and then as we already have a connection together and I can get back to work without being late.

I find that if you treat the ladies with respect and actually want them to enjoy the experience as well (no hit it and quit it crap) they will reward you. I have been given extra time on multiple occasions at a ladies request and was very appreciative and willing to book extra time for next encounter because of this.