What is your fav toy?

I thought it would be fun to start a thread about sex toys. I love, love, love the sex shop. I have so much fun picking and choosing toys. There is so much out there and sometimes it's hard to choose a good toy. I have to say, I've had the pleasure of trying the pocket rocket. O.M.G. it drove me nuts. I also have a sex swing. It's a lot of fun because it allows you to try lots of fun positions. Also it is so much fun to get shoes and outfits. So come on girls tell me some of your fav toys and guys you can join too. :boobies:

I have an A/C powered vibrator that is my ultimate favorite, I hate when batteries die at the worst time, so I traded in my batteries for an A/C powered one! HEHE

Guest i***k***

Restraints! Although they are kind of hard to use solo... :)

040420071543435.jpg

Yes, they can be... lol

I love bondage rope... it's soft and versatile.

There are really too many great toys to choose from.

Restraints! Although they are kind of hard to use solo... :)

040420071543435.jpg

I really want a sex swing it will be my next big purchase!

I have a stripper pole its wonderful but I'll give everyone some advice. If you ever buy one make sure you get something to secure it to the floor if your gonna be doing fancy moves the ones you buy from the sex store are not cheap but are not meant to be swung on at all, there for display only which you dont find out intill after you open the box. I had a bruise on my butt for a week thanks to learning that lesson the hard way :p

I love my silicone waterproof G-spot vibrator, I want to get the jack rabbit next ;) http://www.therabbitvibrator.com/ I also love my small butt plugs but want to get some glass ones too, I love riding crops and whips and have quite a few different ones.

Also on my list of must have's is the we-vibe http://we-vibe.com/ a toy that can be used solo or during sex and is small enough to carry in your purse. That's one toy I think every woman should have :D

A male client of mine mentioned to me that a new product was put on the market invented by an Ottawa-North Gower man. I happened to be at Aren't We Naughty recently and after hearing that their first shipments were preordered and sold before they hit the shelves(hooks actually as they hang in their boxes, lol) I had to get one. Not the cheapest toy on the market ($130 if I remember correctly)but you get what you pay for... A/C powered/rechargeable and made of medical grade silicone this toy is very fun, has a minimal environmental impact and is Canadian- what's not to love?

It is a toy that is used with a partner or another toy and hits the G-spot and clit simultaneously- great fun to be had by all- can even be used as a prostate massager...

i love toys...Restraints are so fun and massage vibes..and blindfolds and we vibes and g-spot toys and rope and and and cant forgot the monkey rocker...

I agree with you red i want a sex swing too...so sexy..

a big thick juicy cock is my favorite toy :smile:

I was just gonna say, my favourite toy is a cute brunette ;)

As far as inanimate objects go (insert underperforming SP joke here), I like using a bullet during sex so she can really work her clit while I'm fucking her. Vibrating bullet just to be clear. And butt toys are fun for everyone...

I was really intrigued by the We-Vibe, but I got poor review of it from a friend of mine so I avoided picking one up. It looks very cool but in her case, she said that her G-spot probably wasn't as far in as the average girl, so she couldn't position it properly to get the full effect. I told her to clean it and give it to me since she was going to throw it out, but she didn't feel right about that ;)

Hey Peachy/Val/Cintia,

Nice to hear from you again on CERB! I seem to remember one of those long silicone double headers you could bend double and insert in a couple of convenient places at once. While at the same time using one of those little thumb-sized vibrators to . . . and those were just the toys I brought along. lol 8)

Oh ya, lol. How can I forget your bag of toys. I had so much fun exploring them with you. Remember you can pm me anytime. wink, wink. Maybe I can bring some of mine next time. This is for Red. The swing is a great buy. You can attach it to a metal frame or hang it from a beam. So if you have an apartment. You can use it without damaging anything. I want a stripper pole sooo sooo bad but my landlord wouldn't appreciate it. I have a 7th heaven vibrator. But I think the rabbit is so much better.

Hi everyone,

Thought I would put my two cents worth in here. My favorite would have to be the vibrating panty. It comes with a wireless remote control so you can hand over the power to your sweetie when you are out having dinner or at the theatre or anywhere else you can think of where vibrating panties are not on the list.

If you have not tried them I highly suggest the purchase...they are lots of fun.:lol:

A juicy kitty (especially unshaved) with a bit of meat is my undisputed favorite toy :-D. When I play with this toy, I have my blood boiling and rushing in both direction, up and down :wink:.

A juicy kitty (especially unshaved) with a bit of meat is my undisputed favorite toy :-D. When I play with this toy, I have my blood boiling and rushing in both direction, up and down :wink:.[/QUOte] i can help you with the large lips any day!

Posted via Mobile Device

Whips and Chains, gags and cuffs....Thats what all good girls pray for...lol

Guest f***2f***

I'm hurt and so is Mr Pinky :cry:

My favorite "toys"?

Let me see...........................

Emma Alexandra and Monica DD!

;)

xox

sweetheart don't forget the blindfold, that it self is pure heaven brings goose bumps to your entire body, and when you get sit on my face...mmmmm..I just get to smell, taste with my lips and tongue,but can't touch because my hands are in cuffs! yowzer!

Whips and Chains, gags and cuffs....Thats what all good girls pray for...lol

Guest f***2f***

nt8.jpgThen there's Naked Twister

nt2.jpg

nt.html

Edited by f***2f***
new pic

To be honest, I'm not much of a toy user, I prefer my own fingers most of the time. That being said, when I am especially horny and in the mood for something more drawn out I love love love anal beads. I can't say enough about them.

I also love bondage tape. It sticks to itself and not to you, making it very versatile (can be used as a blindfold, gag, and as restraints).

redtape.jpg

And in terms of vibes, I'm a fan of the simple, but tried and true one-touch bullet. I keep that in my purse in case of emergencies. Haha.

I splurged today and bought the we-vibe. I have to charge it for 24 hours before I can use it, but damn I'm excited. I'll let you know how it goes! :-P