How to deal with extensions ...

No, not hair extensions... :)

At times I've wondered how ladies feel about the practice, and how clients should deal with the issue of flexible sessions. Also, is it something that you will happily oblige, or prefer to deal only in absolutes? This request for comment is directed to both the ladies and the gents. If you are a 'suitor', how do you approach this?

Ultimately, it should always be about respecting the ladies' time. On rare occasion when booking I have suggested that I might want to extend the encounter, e.g. "Length: 1-2 hrs." In the case of a lady that chooses to see only a small number of clients in the run of a day, it's likely not a problem, unless she has time booked off for personal reasons. To remain brief, I am just curious how this is viewed and handled by all.

Obviously it depends on the providers schedule for the day. I love extending visits and it happens so often that I try to plan for it. I prefer that the guest simply put the extra consideration in the box while he puts his coat on, seldom is it discussed unless he is unsure how much to add...

cat

• Like 1

LMAO! It's funny you say that because someone just asked me if I have hair extensions. No, it's my own hair.lol.

Anyways, to answer your question, I don't mind if clients ask at the beginning or halfway through if there is a possibility to extend. If they asked at the end of the encounter, it would depend on what I have going on later. I don't normally prebook encounters weeks or days ahead and I am not high volume to begin with so it's usually not an issue with me.

No, not hair extensions... :)

At times I've wondered how ladies feel about the practice, and how clients should deal with the issue of flexible sessions. Also, is it something that you will happily oblige, or prefer to deal only in absolutes? This request for comment is directed to both the ladies and the gents. If you are a 'suitor', how do you approach this?

Ultimately, it should always be about respecting the ladies' time. On rare occasion when booking I have suggested that I might want to extend the encounter, e.g. "Length: 1-2 hrs." In the case of a lady that chooses to see only a small number of clients in the run of a day, it's likely not a problem, unless she has time booked off for personal reasons. To remain brief, I am just curious how this is viewed and handled by all.

• Like 1

I only see one client a day so extensions are just about always possible. It can either be mentioned before or during the session.

Posted via Mobile Device

The first time I saw an SP, I had asked for three hours when booking. But I had brought money for an additional hour. I had wanted to see how things went, and about halfway through, I asked her if we could extend for another hour.

It was an outcall, so I felt a little bad about the inconvenience I caused her (arranging transport). A bit of oversight on my part. But she was so accommodating, it was sweet of her.

• Like 1