I would Like to take the time out to introduce and welcome My Older sister Mistress Sugar t4524.gif

Although not new in her profession, she is stepping out here for the first time on CERB. I've told her how good this community is and to feel free to ask questions while she can get the hang of things here because everyone is so nice :)

Edited by Serena Blake
spelling
  • Like 1

Hahha, cool...My sisiter is Maria Styles, we were never sure if it was wise to announce that we are sisters, lol but everytime a client meets her, or see us together, they know right way as we have the same exact laugh, hahaha...

I wonder how many more sister's are here?

Welcome to the CERB Mistress Sugar:) I am sure you will bring much " sweetness" to our cummunity, lol...

Well everyone has either a sister or brother that they love very much so why not announce them as what they are? I love all of my sisters and since she has shown me this site then I am more than happy to make sure people know of her :)

Hahha' date=' cool...My sisiter is Maria Styles, we were never sure if it was wise to announce that we are sisters, lol but everytime a client meets her, or see us together, they know right way as we have the same exact laugh, hahaha...

I wonder how many more sister's are here?

Welcome to the CERB Mistress Sugar:) I am sure you will bring much " sweetness" to our cummunity, lol...[/quote']

Ahahaha yes. Sometimes you can just tell when there is relation lol. If it wasn't for my other sister that is a little of a prude I'd say it was in the blood line. lol but then again her and her Husband has been together of like 11 or 12 years, who's to say what kind of freaky stuff is going in in the bedroom ;)