I have a question for anyone? What would you do if you found out your futre wife was working as a sp in the city in which you both live? I just found out and was wondering what everyone would do.:oops:

Hmm thats a good question...umm personally if u are uncomfortable with the fact then eiter she quits or u guys end it....other than that I'd be fine her being a Sp..its work right? A work doesnt change a person or their personality !!

Talk to her, understand where she is coming from, be up front with your feeling about it, find a resolution (which might mean a goodbye), stick to it.

All the best

I have a question for anyone? What would you do if you found out your futre wife was working as a sp in the city in which you both live? I just found out and was wondering what everyone would do.:oops:

I agree you should talk to her...Get the facts...How long...how often...where exactly...Why for the most part...It is a tough choice to be faced with...however...Now I may say....you are on here as well...does that mean you are seeking sps...?...if so...not much is to be said....But do seek out the truth...See if you are able to deal with what has been happening and like mentioned before...if you cant handle it maybe its best to walk away...Or maybe best to stay...Only you will truely know as some handle these situations more well then others...Good luck!

• Like 1

I am assuming since you're posting here at CERB that you have seen an SP or two in your time. So if you've seen them, then it seems hypocritical to have a problem if your future wife is one. I am again only assuming you have a problem, since you're asking us what to do about it.

In the end, you have to sit down and talk about it with her. Don't try to make her feel ashamed and don't try to talk her out of it. If it bothers you and you don't think you can live with her profession, then end the relationship. But if you love her, then what she does for a living shouldn't matter and you should try to work through it.

I agree you should talk to her...Get the facts...How long...how often...where exactly...Why for the most part...It is a tough choice to be faced with...however...Now I may say....you are on here as well...does that mean you are seeking sps...?...if so...not much is to be said....But do seek out the truth...See if you are able to deal with what has been happening and like mentioned before...if you cant handle it maybe its best to walk away...Or maybe best to stay...Only you will truely know as some handle these situations more well then others...Good luck!

I agree with Angel:

First off...you are on here so something can't be right at home?

Second being as sp doesn't mean she is doing anything wrong...the fact that you just found out and your engaged is a bit weird though...hmmm

how long have you been togther?

Now I may say....you are on here as well...does that mean you are seeking sps...?...if so...not much is to be said

That is a good point.....

We have been together for about a year and she told me she is quitting to start a life with me. I have not seen an sp since I met her and only a couple before, I'm not very good with the ladies I'm very shy. She really does mean the world to me I just wanted to know how to approach the subject with her. But thank you for all the replies it really gave me something to think about because I don't want to lose her over this.

Ok I am still lost here....If you havent seen any sps...and if your being the good one here...Why do you still have an account...I can see why there is need to be upset with her for working but you still have an account and post as we can see which makes me think you may still be lurking....

Two wrongs dont make a right...If your saying she is at fault...so are you for being here if you wanna talk the whole faithfulness.....

Bottom line...Find a medium.....You can both deal with...We may do this for a living but when we have our special someone at home he is the one we come too...He is the one who gets our attention...And I am sure you know how it goes since youve seen one or two or more in your time....So You shouldnt need to ask us since you already have experience with this...

Sorry but this is just my opinion...

Sorry to say it but your story rings false. You've been with her for a year and haven't seen a SP in that whole time, but you signed up here in April and have been posting questions looking for info on several SP's in your area? Was that research to find out if they knew your girlfriend or something else?

If you're not full of shit, then you've got some other issues that you should seek help with that will not be available here.

We have been together for about a year and she told me she is quitting to start a life with me. She really does mean the world to me I just wanted to know how to approach the subject with her.

I too am confused by what exactly is the issue here. You first started off this thread by saying that you found out she is a SP, and then your post above says she told you she is quitting to start a new life with you. So what is the problem?

You say you want to know how to approach the situation and yet she has already told you she is quitting.

It would be one thing if she told you she was a SP and did not want to quite, or that you found out and again, she did not want to quite, but when she has already told you that she is quitting to start a new life with you, again, what is the problem here and why are you asking, when from your own words, the situation as already been dealt with?

If your problem lies with what she has done in the past, that is hypocritical as you yourself have partaken in the services of a SP.

If she loves you, you are very fortunate to find someone so precious. What is in the past is in the past, and one can only move forward.

Sorry to say it but your story rings false. You've been with her for a year and haven't seen a SP in that whole time, but you signed up here in April and have been posting questions looking for info on several SP's in your area? Was that research to find out if they knew your girlfriend or something else?

If you're not full of shit, then you've got some other issues that you should seek help with that will not be available here.

I sooo agree...I looked up his posts and saw in the past month alone...He has been going around to different sps...What is going on here...You had us thinking one thing and now another and now we have traced your tracks to find out...Its you who is the one not telling the whole story as your attempting to be the better one but not remembering its very easy to trace your trail.......I think you are confused!

Hey can you PM me with her contact info so I can see her? Once I get to know her (DFK, MSOG, etc) I will have better insight into the situation and I can give you better advice.

Guest f***2f***

Yes definately a credibility problem here...not only several posts asking for info on sps but this

Hey Katie you look so wonderful in those pictures and what an ass. You are a vision of beauty and I can't wait till we meet again, see you soon.

Looks like you were doing your share of getting out there too huh??:shock:

Does SHE know that you consider her to be your "future wife"?

Methinks she doesn't even know that they're a couple to begin with. Just a SP with a delusional client.

Guest ***rgi*****9

My thinking is that they have had the conversation and the conversation did not go the way he had wanted ie. she was not going to stop. So to try and be vindictive he decided to see SP's.

If that's not it well then, maybe he's just a troll!!!

Buggernot: No wonder you are a senior member ! You are very perceptive with a strong analytical mind. You realized quickly that the story did not pass the mustered test.

Guest f***2f***
Hey can you PM me with her contact info so I can see her? Once I get to know her (DFK, MSOG, etc) I will have better insight into the situation and I can give you better advice.

Wow that is so giving of you!! It never fails to amaze me the kindness of other individuals!! ha ha:mrgreen: