For the ladies....How do you like to spend ur time after a long day at work 2 unwind?

In this thread here -> http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10306&page=4 Mod said something:

"The guy making the intentionally hurtful comments probably has a lot deeper issues and your just the person to pick on for the day to make them feel better about themselves. It really is even more pathetic since the person is hiding behind that anonymity of a email and a alias. "

uhoh10.gif It's me, I'm sorry.

I see most of my clients in the afternoon, so once I'm finished (usually around 6 ish) I like to order takeout!

Tonight, for example, my fave Shanghai was closed (a number of my fave Asian restaurants aren't open Mondays), so I decided to go with Yangtze and I got the shanghai noodles and the hot and sour shrimp and I am in food heaven right now.

I like to read on my balcony now that the daylight hours are longer. I currently have the following books on the go:

1. Sex Work: Writings by Women in the Sex Industry 2nd Ed., edited by Frederique Delacost and Priscilla Alexander.

2. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings- Maya Angelou

3. Coraline, the graphic novel adaptation of the Neil Gaiman children's book.

4. the latest issue of Spread magazine

And of course, as most of you know, I like to partake of the green stuff, so I can often be found smoking a joint on my balcony as well :)

I also like to shop and make like a couch potato.

Well If you want better Erin the Chinese Restaurant across from the Bank of Nova scotia at Bank and Somerset is the Best in China town YUm Yum.:smile::idea::razz:

In this thread here -> http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10306&page=4 Mod said something:

"The guy making the intentionally hurtful comments probably has a lot deeper issues and your just the person to pick on for the day to make them feel better about themselves. It really is even more pathetic since the person is hiding behind that anonymity of a email and a alias. "

Oh, it's alright C-man, we all have our days :P

PS as usual, I'm lovin' the avatar.

• Like 1

well when you put it like that... ;-)

apology accepted, lol

• Like 1