Diary of a male mp...the next edition

Guest *l**e

So today I got a unique treat. I was contacted by a "fitness model" to go to her home and massage her.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a very beautiful, 5'6 blond lady in her early thirties wearing a nice robe.I set my table up, she removed her robe and lay nude on my table. She was extremely well muscled, but still very feminine looking...not all manly or anything. very hot.

I was there for a straight massage (I thought), so i worked my little butt off to make sure i hit every single muscle group and really work the areas she wanted extra work done.

When she rolled over to her back, I was pleasantly surprised by a very nice set of enhanced breasts, ripped abs, and very muscle-y quads. The big surprise, though was a giant clit about the size of my thumb. I had seen the clit of a girl who had used steroids before, so I wasn't stunned or anything, but, man...this was hot!!

I am very orally inclined, so staring at this beautiful pussy was making me "hungry" for sure, but being ever the professional, i didn't let it show at all; I simply kept massaging this beautiful woman.

as I was massaging her thighs, it became obvious that she was really enjoying my skills. her thighs parted a bit more, she started to wiggle a bit under my touch, and i could easily see how wet her bald pussy was getting; she was dripping.

When i was finished the massage, I told her I was done. She opened her eyes, looked right at me, took her hand and touched her pussy and said "You got me so wet" and kind of giggled. Then she said "would you be opposed to sucking my pussy for a few minutes"

You don't have to ask me twice!! I dove in head first, and starting sucking that giant clit like it was a teeny cock. she indicated that was exactly what she wanted, then when she started getting close, she asked me to slide fingers inside her.

She finished pretty quickly and was totally happy. So was I...nothing i like better than sucking a big sensitive clit.

Guys, if you ever get a chance to eat a body builder woman out, go for it all the way!!!

Stay tuned for more adventures!! (If I'm lucky!!)

Good thing you're not an official RMT anymore, they'd have surely taken your license away for something like that. :icon_lol:

But instead you get the best of both worlds, and get to tell us all about it. Large clits should be a delicacy well savoured. And no one should considered them to be little cocks, they are several times more sensitive than cocks, and the reaction you get is much more intense when it finally blows. :bj2:

Guest S***dst***

Don't want to get too far off topic but I simply have to chime in :P

Human beings are all slated as female in the womb (since all eggs are "X" chromosome) at a certain stage in pregnancy the "Y" chromosome kicks in for males and that's when the body starts to change.

The clitoris actually elongates and becomes the male penis....soo, it's not really a stretch to think of it this way :)

Hmmmm, I'm starting to think maybe I should look into this RMT side business, I have pretty strong hands after working in the construction industry.

Sounds like you have a great time wherever you go ;)

Guest **n****er

Dude..start a school in your spare time and teach us....PLEASE! That was awesome.

Guest *l**e

lol...not starting a school, but have done something close.

One hobbyist paid for me to come and massage his favorite SP for an hour while he watched (and learned a bit I suppose).

She got a great massage, he got a great show, i left after the hour, then he stayed for a second hour. I'm guessing some wild fun ensued.