Guest Miss Jane TG

The answer to your question depends on the scenario as the context of MMF play is highly variable.

I have a male friend who would be happy to join us for MMF fun, no male interaction though if that's what you're going for. But mmmmmmmm yes, me and two men, YAY!

Edited by C**o C**ra
  • Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

That's why the scenario is of paramount importance! The most recent trends for MMF play involves minimal, partial or full MM interaction such as in Forced Bi, Bi Cuckold, Cuckold, Cream-pies Cuckolds, Small Penis Humiliation etc.

That's why the scenario is of paramount importance! The most recent trends for MMF play involves minimal, partial or full MM interaction such as in Forced Bi, Bi Cuckold, Cuckold, Cream-pies Cuckolds, Small Penis Humiliation etc.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, MMF could involve some significant MM interaction in some cases too. Is the OP comfortable with that? He never specified how much MM interaction he wanted.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, MMF could involve some significant MM interaction in some cases too. Is the OP comfortable with that? He never specified how much MM interaction he wanted.

Perhaps he's addressed it privately with myself or other SPs mentioned. Perhaps leaving the discussion open to all scenarios allows all users to know the many options available to them! ;)

Guest S****r

This has been a fantasy of my own that I have yet to experience! Two men---four hands on me.....two mouths on me.....mmmm.........two.......mmm.......But, alas, I don't know what male I would ask to be the second male. Any volunteers?

This has been a fantasy of my own that I have yet to experience! Two men---four hands on me.....two mouths on me.....mmmm.........two.......mmm.......But, alas, I don't know what male I would ask to be the second male. Any volunteers?

You could join the threesomes group...maybe 2 fine gentlemen both interested in this could find each other (and you!) there! :)

link to group : http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=144

Edited by xXxAxXx
adding link to group

Since posting in this thread I've received many inquiries about MMF possibilities, so thought I'd post a bit more info here to try and answer some questions.

As pointed out in this thread though, there are many different scenarios for MMF, so this info is for me only, not necessarily the same for the other ladies with male friends willing to join.

My friend is happy to join us for MMF (or even MMFF if you'd like!). No male interaction applies, it would be both men with me, and as I do offer greek, DP is also possible. Now of course keep in mind this situation would be at a higher rate than my individual rate. It wouldn't be as high as a fully interactive MFF duo, but somewhere in between. ANd goddamn...it's definitely a wild, sexy time!

I'm still happy to answer any questions if you'd like to contact me, but I hope this gives a bit more info than I'd previously posted :)

• Like 1

it would be both men with me, and as I do offer greek, DP is also possible.

Ummm... Wow! :-o I almost just came in my panties picturing you getting DP'd... Oh my! What a naughty image, you bad girl!! I love it! :)

Lucky guys!! :icon_wink:

• Like 3