For those of you who are wondering what the best way to go about reviewing a girl is…Check out this article. I definitely agree that exaggeration and embellishment are big NO’s… :roll:

I think the great writing of rec's in the past.. right here..on CERB are excellent. If I look at Atlia Hun's rec on sexy Ava Fox, or the rec posted by Inaluki on his duo, or Tigerclaw's all have been most excellent. When I read them I do not think there is any exaggeration and embellishment, just some really good god dam rec's on very sexy ladies!

Thanks for the link! I might forward this to some of my clients who a re a little new to writing reviews or haven't because they don't know where to start :-)

is it possible to nominate this as a sticky?

Thanks for the link! I might forward this to some of my clients who a re a little new to writing reviews or haven't because they don't know where to start :-)

is it possible to nominate this as a sticky?

It would not take me long, to figure where to start a rec on you Annessa! lets see..her beautiful long legs,gorgeous lickable bum, and soft kissable lips..now tell those lads (your clients) to get started!:wink:

Some of the newbies should take the advice and read over the review tips. I don't write many reviews, and only started when I joined the Ottawa scene. Never did a single one when I was heavily involved with the Montreal scene, but I knew better than to post a poorly written review once I started in Ottawa.

Hey PistolPete Thanks for the vote of confidence on my AvaFoxx'x Rec. I'm no literary genius but I do detail the experience that made it special for me. I tell it like it is.

The Hun

I think the great writing of rec's in the past.. right here..on CERB are excellent. If I look at Atlia Hun's rec on sexy Ava Fox, or the rec posted by Inaluki on his duo, or Tigerclaw's all have been most excellent. When I read them I do not think there is any exaggeration and embellishment, just some really good god dam rec's on very sexy ladies!

Hey PistolPete Thanks for the vote of confidence on my AvaFoxx'x Rec. I'm no literary genius but I do detail the experience that made it special for me. I tell it like it is.

The Hun

PistolPete,

Like AttilaTheHun's sentiments, thank-you for the recognition. I have benefited greatly from the contributions within this community, especially from the contributions from veteran members such as yourself.

I know for myself, it takes a great amount of time and energy to compose a respectful and honest recommendation. If I may, one reminder for others, if your recommendation involves intimate details, as a gesture of respect, always forward the finished draft to your special companion for approval before posting.

Tigerclaw

If I may, one reminder for others, if your recommendation involves intimate details, as a gesture of respect, always forward the finished draft to your special companion for approval before posting.

a very good point and suggestion Tigerclaw, The men i view as gentlemen on this site will contact me to let them know they have written a recommendation and ask for feedback/ask if Iwould like anything edited that was to be kept private or might have been worded wrong.

i really think this should be common practice if the hobbiest wishes to see the SP or MP again. I have seen far too many "reviews" posted in city sections as opposed to recommendations where it was pretty obvious the Sp did not approve nor give permission for said person to write it or the review was innacurate....been there, done that.

furthurmore i always applaud when a client asks if its ok to write a review about our experience. As some ladies surprisingly dont always want one ,to keep their client list on the down low or for personal reasons. For me it almost falls into the category of dating someone and him saying "oh wow! I'll be totally tastefull, but can I tell my best friend how awesome you are because we just spent the best night together?"

Guest gagagaga

I have written a few reviews now, and I follow the following:

1. always ask the sp if they want a review written

2. stick to the facts

3.enough detail to interest, but not enough to give everything away

I personally do not like to write "theme" reviews. You know, the ones that sound like a chapter from a romance novel. There is nothing wrong with that, but I would cut my own head off before using phrases like "throbbing manhood" , or "moist love canal"...it's just not me.

Guest Ou**or**n

One of the funniest things I found when starting to write reviews was it was the first time I ever found myself writing about my own private parts. Hmmm, what do I call it - my junk, dick, johnson, member... Lets see, don't want to come across as a clinical geek (she gently put my penis into her vagina), yet don't want to sound fake hip either - my daughter had to explain some of the terms in Juno when we first watched it.

For those of you who are wondering what the best way to go about reviewing a girl is?Check out this article. I definitely agree that exaggeration and embellishment are big NO?s? :roll:

After reading the article and cross referencing with my writing style I'm not motivated in doing reviews. Although the article has good points I'm just not comfortable doing it in that manner.

Plus this is a recommendation board and not a review board. I feel there is a difference.

My 2 cents

a very good point and suggestion Tigerclaw, The men i view as gentlemen on this site will contact me to let them know they have written a recommendation and ask for feedback/ask if Iwould like anything edited that was to be kept private or might have been worded wrong...

...furthurmore i always applaud when a client asks if its ok to write a review about our experience. As some ladies surprisingly dont always want one ,to keep their client list on the down low or for personal reasons...

Dear Annessa,

Yes, I did neglect to mention the first cardinal rule..."asks if its ok to write a review about our experience."

Kisses,

Tigerclaw

Sounds to me like the underlying rules are communication, respect, and playfulness. This sounds a lot like the rules for good sex. Hmmmm.

/Start Public Service Announcement

This thread has been inactive for a while but as this is a recommendation board I think it bears re-opening...especially (not to be insulting) since there have been some odd and minimal entries lately

A few tips for writing recommendations in my humble opinion:

• Before we start on writing recommendations have the courtesy to ask the SP/MA if they even want you to. Some don't and others don't mind but don't like graphic details or ask you to omit some things. Respect will get you much better experiences and respect in recommendations is a must!
  • Search the recommendation section before you start and add to existing ones for the SP you saw if they exist. The more reco's an SP has the more likely someone is to want to see them, if they are all one-offs they are nearly useless. If you enjoyed yourself help them out by adding to their renown.
  • Be clear in the options boxes as to what the SP offers standard. If you know her and she may do extras for you, list ymmv, but definitely list all the biggies. Most people will look at that list to see if they offer what they want....a good example for me is bbbj, if I see it is there then I am more keen to look at them.
  • Details are good, even if they are minimal and somewhat vague. Saying 'it was awesome, I will repeat!' gives nothing of value. Saying she 'kissed like an angel', 'had an ass any man would dream of' or 'gave BBBJ of a lifetime' tells us what we love to know. It does not have to be a novel (though that's how I write them), but details are essential...good examples of short and long reco's that are great in their details:

Brief, but all the details you could need in a reco of Shy by dropenwide

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4312

Amazing detailed reco of Miss Cloe by inaluki

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9244

• BE RESPECTFUL, sorry to yell, and not really a problem here, but if you are taking the time to recommend...recommend!
  • Absolutely, positively list their site if they have one. This will fill in the blanks and get pricing and details to the readers.
  • Use your titles wisely, if you Take One For The Team (TOFTT) and post a truly unique reco many people will look at it. If it is titled 'awesome time' or something no one will know who you met at a glance and care. The Title of the recommendation absolutely should be the name of the SP/MA but your thoughts on the experience could be in the headline.

This board is a great way for us to experience new adventures and meet great, wonderful and sexy women, let's take some time and use it and the recommendation tool to it's fullest potential.

/End PSA

• Like 4

Guest f***2f***

I have found in the last little while that different sps like or dislike certain details left in or out. It's difficult sometimes to know how to respect the ladies wishes and yet get enough detail in to inform my brother hobbiests on the things they really want to know.

So I'm going to forward a draft to them first and let them yea or nay it so I don't get put on their shit list lol.

A good reco does help them to get more business which is a good thing and really it's the whole point for the sp. For the hobbiest though we need enough to peak our interest and assure us that we are not wasting our time and money.

As someone earlier mentioned I have a check list when I'm shopping and reading recos....a cbj is a pass for me...no daty is also a show stopper...if the reco does not mention these things it is likely that I won't even bother to read on or make an appointment. That is after all the whole point of this board...to help us make decisions about who would best suit our needs.

Further to Jerican's points, it's also often easy to add a picture if you have any computer skills whatsoever. There's usually one on the provider's web site or ad. That helps as well.

Oh and please, please, please add all recommendations to the recommendation section! I see many reco's for MA's in the massage section, they should be (imho) in the recommendation section as well. It is the first place I look when looking at a new SP/MA and more entries the better.

I have agree with Boner. I do quite a bit of research on ladies I'm interested in and really enjoy reading the detailed Recos. So whe I read that a member enjoyed his time with a lady, I really like to know what went down and what made it special. CBJ's and lack of DATY for me sure is not going to get me excited about seeing the lady. I always ask if I can write a review and I've started sending my reviews to the ladies before posting anything to get their Yeah or Nay.

ATH

I have found in the last little while that different sps like or dislike certain details left in or out. It's difficult sometimes to know how to respect the ladies wishes and yet get enough detail in to inform my brother hobbiests on the things they really want to know.

So I'm going to forward a draft to them first and let them yea or nay it so I don't get put on their shit list lol.

A good reco does help them to get more business which is a good thing and really it's the whole point for the sp. For the hobbiest though we need enough to peak our interest and assure us that we are not wasting our time and money.

As someone earlier mentioned I have a check list when I'm shopping and reading recos....a cbj is a pass for me...no daty is also a show stopper...if the reco does not mention these things it is likely that I won't even bother to read on or make an appointment. That is after all the whole point of this board...to help us make decisions about who would best suit our needs.