PK Branching Out?

Have noticed lately that some of the girls that I have sampled with our good friends at PK have now been appearing in adds for a different agency (Addictive) with a different phone number? Is this just PK branching out or is there some real competition for talent going on in the city?

Silk

Looks like the same group of girls that are advertised by PK as being from Mtl...Alicia and Jessy. So maybe they're doing they're own thing - saw on the the other board they have an ad on OAN also.

I noticed that as well yesterday. It must be like you say, a couple of girls are going it on their own. Have not heard anything specific about it though.

I think that is a new (separate from PK) agency called "Addictive".

They have the two girls who work (or used to work) with PK named Jessy and Alicia, but they are advertising quite a few other girls too. Suri is the one I am interested in, and the phone lady told me she is not doing outcall (at least not today). I will call again tomorrow for her.

I asked Alicia before she says that they - herself and jessi do for both. (PK and Addictive). One thing for sure is PK for outcalls. Maybe for protection or something.

I've met a few of these girls. Addictive is a Montreal-based agency that sounds pretty similiar to PK here in Ottawa. A few of the girls here in town work with both PK and Addictiveand this afternoon I met a girl who said she works only with Addictive. Looks to me like Addictive is expanding in to Ottawa? None of the agencies I've called have ever had anyone who offered the same level of service as the independent ladies that I like so much. They are a good 'plan B' however. I think the next time somebody posts some rant complaining about having an SP cancel on him at the last minute, I'm just going to respond with the phone numbers for these 2 agencies.... :roll:

S_A I reviewed one of the new girls from Addictive a few weeks back...Fany. You will find reviews for some of the other "new" girls (Lexia) on the merb and on Montrealxxxtase. Now I don't know if Addictive is linked to PK but Alicia and Jessy have been posting under both agencies for a while now. Same thing goes for other agencies, at least from what I've seen, so just from my experience, I've dealt with both PK and Addictive and found them very professional and accomodating.

Anyway, Pinkfloyders wrote "One thing for sure is PK for outcalls". Perhaps you meant that PK is for outcalls but that is not correct. In fact, both agencies offer in and out opportunities.

Back to the original question of this thread, is PK branching out...well, as Whatsup states, they are branching out to the Kingston area.

That's all I know so I hope it was helpful.

I'm glad that someone is chasing down the inside scoop, they are always my plan B..that is PK ..or possible Addictive..maybe when they spring for a web site, they can have the music of Robert Palmer "addicted to love"

I feel some loyalty to PK as they have always been professional and reliable. The great thing about them too is that they do bring people to different ends of town, for me the West End thing makes my life a lot easier.

Anyway, Pinkfloyders wrote "One thing for sure is PK for outcalls". Perhaps you meant that PK is for outcalls but that is not correct. In fact, both agencies offer in and out opportunities.

Sorry guys. Maaa baaaddd.

I wasnt concentrate when Alicia explaining to me. Was busy looking at her boobs. Hehe.:-?

Glad to hear about the duo, I'm sure the juices were running, and heart beats were quick and hard...I would believe you were most excellent after all you did say you love women, you have a great pair of lips, so I'm quite certain the company also enjoyed themselves! Thanks for letting us know! BTW have a great Birthday on Monday!

From her

punkgrl-ashlie04.jpg

AND HER...AND ME..

jekas.jpg

I just did a duo with Alicia, my first one

It was fun

I hope I was good

I wish people would rate here more often...

"wanderlust KING"