Yes, you need to find two people who are truly into both men and women and most definitely with each other. Don't fall into the trap of the assembled duos, make sure they have met one another before and if possibly been reviewed. It is an experience worth trying in your life.

I believe victoria jolie is coming in july her and I are more then great i think lol..... and shes hot

Yes, you need to find two people who are truly into both men and women and most definitely with each other. Don't fall into the trap of the assembled duos, make sure they have met one another before and if possibly been reviewed. It is an experience worth trying in your life.

Redstorm said it very well...

Chemistry between the 2 Ladies is of the utmost importance in this scenario.

Make sure the 2 Ladies are bisexual... Not "bisexual" because of the business aspect involded! :roll:

For a first menage a trois, it might be easier for you to contact 2 indies only because you can exchange your thoughts, ideas and/or concerns with them personally before your rendez-vous and make special requests if you have any.

What is your opinion duos - advise needed - should I or shouldn't I

And to answer your question...

Of course you should! ;)

Enjoy!

xox

Yes you should! Believe me its an adventure to be experience.

For best results met at least one of the partners first to make sure there is a fit. Especially true if this is your first time as this helps stack things to your advantage for the duo.

Reading the recommendations is also advised. Some EP would recommend their own partners, someone they are comfortable with. So, if you don't see a recommendation just bring the topic up.

Enjoy!

Hey King ( feel like I am talking to a burger king commercial) you can't go wrong if you have Mystique as half of the duo just make the call and let us know how great it was. Have fun.

I've done 3 duo's now, 2 were most excellent, the 3rd was terrible because the 2 were/are to young and inexperienced to understand the dynamics of having a great time, plus they were answering 8 phone calls during the 1st half hour. Duo's are fun,sensual,sexual and very erotic when you have the 2 ladies that are bi-sexual and know each other really well. I love duo's!:mrgreen:

I would have to agree with you Wild Stallion.....it was an awesome experience!...and unfortunately, yes both of them have retired.

Duos can be so much fun...I work with a bunch of different ladies and we all have something different to offer...and then within the group, there are so many choices...all the women I do duos with are bisexual....there have been occasions when I call myself a lesbian with bi tendencies...LOL...but the important thing is that you determine what you want to experience out of a duo...then start emailing around and see who fits your needs...

have fun and enjoy...

Guest ***rgi*****9

Duo's are an absolute must for everyone to at least try.

Hell even triples, quads, etc, the more the merrier hehe

My best duo experience hands down would have to be with Kerri and Cory of Winnipeg both have since retired I believe.

What about the infamous tag team action of the now retired Kerri and Mandy? Oh God!

Hey everyone....

Amy and I have been doing duo's for quite a while now and WOW everytime it keeps getting better.... So it is something I would tell everyone to look into.... Enjoy your summer........! See you soon

Sexy Brooke & Petite Amy

Thanks to everyone's advice - and thank you to Mystique and Elizabeth for making my time in Winnipeg last night unforgettable

we will have to duo it again

Any time,, but I think we should go to the exotic dancers with you this time lol... no need to go alone lol..

You have a pole at your place so maybe I'll will just come over to your place and watch you dance and you can do a private dances for us

:roll:

Thanks to everyone's advice - and thank you to Mystique and Elizabeth for making my time in Winnipeg last night unforgettable

we will have to duo it again[/quote

Hey kingforday...I think you picked the right pair for a duo....I have been with Elizabeth and she is a lot of fun and Mystique is just plain hot. I am going to have to put that duo on my to do list for sure. I think they would be hot at the stripper club too....everyone would wonder what the hell was going on. Good for you, man.

You have a pole at your place so maybe I'll will just come over to your place and watch you dance and you can do a private dances for us

:roll:

What a great idea!! Mystique...I think I want to book you and your pole for a show/session...I have a couple of very special guys I want to give a very special gift to!! Great to see you the other night btw...what fun!! Thanks!

haha sounds good.. but wait till my shipment comes.. ive ordered extendors for the pole cause there just isnt enough room to have people seated and watch... and my living room has high ceilings.. so i plan to be able to move it in there or one of my other many working rooms lol..

haha sounds good.. but wait till my shipment comes.. ive ordered extendors for the pole cause there just isnt enough room to have people seated and watch... and my living room has high ceilings.. so i plan to be able to move it in there or one of my other many working rooms lol..

Fantastic!! Let me know when they come in...oh and if you're up for giving lessons...I know some ladies who are very interested!!!:-D