Pauline ??

Has anyone seen Pauline?..Gal from Netherlands...She looks like the MILF next door I need to have!!

• Like 1

The whole newcomer from the Netherlands has got most people confused as she's been working at Nevada's for over a year

The whole newcomer from the Netherlands has got most people confused as she's been working at Nevada's for over a year
Under the same name?

Sarah from Nevada
Thanks for that.

I can definitely recommend her to pooners who enjoy MILFs. She gives very good GFE service with enthusuasm.

• Like 1

Yes, I don't know what these girls are thinking when they post ads like this. You'd think that it would make more sense to advertise yourself using the name you used at Nevada's.. there must be some of your old clients that would follow you, when you went indy, right?.

So, as for this "newcomer from the Netherlands" theme.. Obviously she's not a newcomer, as verified by several reputable posters.. From the Netherlands? maybe, or maybe just her grandfather emigrated from the Netherlands.. regardless, this promotional approach doesn't work with me, and in fact, has the opposite effect.

• Like 2

It makes no sense to me either. Ladies usually change names because they have a bad reputation and are trying to hide their identity. Sarah has no such need to disguise her name.

Is is possible she's still worling at Nevada and as an indy on the side?

or maybe because there is another Sarah on BP. She is Dutch though but hardly new.