MOLLY of CMJ : Girl Next Door with a very SENSUAL and YUMMY appeal :)

I have had the great PLEASURE of meeting Molly of CMJ. She is indeed very very sweet. She's got a very sweet, innocent smile, yet that smile of hers packs a very NAUGHTY n SENSUAL aura :)

I have met Molly twice already. I would highly recommend Molly to anyone who wants to have : an extremely relaxing massage, someone who wants a very PRETTY girl with a very nice CURVY body, very very SSSSSMMMMMOOOOOOOOTTTH skin. And OH! Did I already mention, she really really looks like your typical lady , err , gurl next door who often smiles at you early in the morning.

I just love spending my time with this sexy and curvy brunnette.Nice curves on her lower body, and the very PERKY(and soft..lol) curves that she's got on her upper body :) ( winks)

And Molly aint the only one at CMJ that I have met, but since this is her thread, I'd solely focus on MOlly my dear :)

Oh yeah,..if ever your lucky and get to see both managers of CMJ, Jasmine and Vicky; just the site of these two HOT ladies would set you in the MOOD! :)

Thanks for your rec of Molly. She is a real fine person.

I would suggest that your recommendation should be in the rec section, rather than in the general discussion on massage. It will be better, for sure, for Molly and it would be beneficial to other cerbites.

Oh My Goodness! I made a mistake again :) Thanks for the info buddy. So I guess I should move this thread,..or make another one I guess.

Thanks buddy :) and yeah, Molly really is such a super sexy sweetie