Upscale Clientele?

My next question as a trainee has to do with the demographics of clientele in the Thunder Bay area. My aim is to cater to an upscale market and I'm hoping to hear from those service workers who have knowlege and experience in this capacity.

My next question as a trainee has to do with the demographics of clientele in the Thunder Bay area. My aim is to cater to an upscale market and I'm hoping to hear from those service workers who have knowledge and experience in this capacity.

Time and marketing are the answers.

If your a new lady and you want to start at the top your gonna need an experienced agent or a miracle.

As an independent with no contacts coming into the field your gonna want to take every call you can that is safe. See you don't get to choose who you see. You screen through who contacts you. If a client sends red flags your way then you don't see him. Besides that this is the job we do. Ugly as sin or brad pitt, as long as he/she is polite and clean and what you not willing to do is respected, then a call is a call and everyone deserves a lil fun....... That why they call us :)

Our job is to be the playthings and fantasies for men and women. The GFE, the PSE, the fetish, candle light dinners, the public date, and the more often then not "I just wanna fuck you and go"........... This is our job, to play these roles.

Personally I have a closed list of clients that can msg me anytime they want that are tres bon. Mind you I've been in this city slightly over 10 years and have marketed myself to be a "rare treat" for availability these last few years after the many it took me to get to this place. I don't do as many calls as I did 10 years ago, but I do make just as much and have time for a full life outside of sex work. Market yourself towards those that you would like to seek you out.

my advice is to market yourself as well as you can. If not then find an agent with experience in the area. And be sure they can show you credentials, asking for a T4 from the company for tax purposes is the best way to go. Only licensed agents can do this. There are lots of places in town that are just a # in the local paper taking 1/2 of ur pay illegally.

• Like 5

Thanks Miss Sparks.

I might be just a little too old for this game, but maybe there are other ways I can play, who knows? One way or another, this business has always fascinated me, and if I can't work the front lines maybe I can do some good behind the scenes.

We shall see, eh?

xo

No one is "too old" for sex work, hence marketing is very important.

There are clients that want a girl from 18-25 because they are looking for young, spunky or sweet (or someone young with no sex work experience hoping they can get away with being sleazy)

A mature lady as yourself could market herself as a "perfect companion". A treat for the business man visiting town wanting to do the evening date, willing to do dinner and a play with a hot passionate good-bye at the end of your evening.

Again........you are your own company/business, and marketing is key.

Find what it is that you best offer for services and cater to that in your advertisements.

And most important........... No one is too old for sex work!!!!! Lol <3

• Like 1

Although not from Thunder Bay, I want to ask a question...what is upscale clientele?

To me, a guy who is a gentleman, treats you with respect and courtesy, good hygiene, pays your donation in full (plus possibly a tip and gift ;-) ), well isn't that what is important? Whether he is blue collar, working the assembly line at GM, or a partner in a Bay Street law firm, it would seem to me being a gentleman is the quality a lady would like in her clients

Anyhow, just wondering exactly what is an upscale clientele.

RG

• Like 8

"upscale" - uber rich!!! LOL!!

Roaming, You're quite right. Class, respect, cleanliness, those are the qualities that seperate an "upscale" gentleman from the other kinds of non-gentlemanly males.

Madison, what you said about marketing was not lost on me. I guess I'm the best of both worlds, old, AND inexeprienced!! I love the sample description you wrote about me. I just might nab it and make it my own!

Or I might just chicken out of this enterprise altogether, but one thing is for sure - if the girls are still meeting, I will be there with bells on! Because if I'm not servicing clientele, that doesn't mean I can't provide services to the service providers. The first thing is to find out if there is a need, what the need is, and can I fill it?

• Like 1

Thanks Miss Sparks.

I might be just a little too old for this game, but maybe there are other ways I can play, who knows? One way or another, this business has always fascinated me, and if I can't work the front lines maybe I can do some good behind the scenes.

We shall see, eh?

xo

Too old? I'm over 50 and still working it! There is a market for age group - you just have to find your niche.

Don't worry so much about attracting "upscale" clientele as you much as attracting good and reliable clients who are courteous and respectful. When asked what you meant by that, you replied "uber rich, lol". Well I'm not joking when I say that those clients do exist, but are far and few between. Even with humble clients, you still have to build up a reputation and have some experience behind you.

The advice I would give you is as long as someone is willing to accept you, honour your boundaries and pay your fee with out trying to bargain you down, then you will have hit the jackpot. A loyal and good client is what I strive for.

This is in no way a criticism of anyone who uses the term in their advertising, but in my humble opinion, I believe the word "upscale" is often misused and overused.

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 3

Thanks Angela. By my last post, it's a safe bet that I got the gist of the respectful, courteous, requirement, but I suppose it never hurts to emphasize the point.

I think "uber rich" was meant to be a jest, and in any case, rich is relative. I mean, have you ever found $20 in your pocket when you thought you were flat broke? I have, and you can bet I felt "uber rich".

As for being too old, I mean too tired. I'm 50 and the though of embarking upon a brand new career is daunting and exhausting, and I'm not going to lie - a bit frightening.

It's great that there's a forum here to explore these ideas and get some feed back from both sides of the business.

I hope life is treating you well in beautiful Ottawa. Thanks for your response.

"This is in no way a criticism of anyone who uses the term in their advertising, but in my humble opinion, I believe the word "upscale" is often misused and overused.

Couldn't agree more...

Peace

MG

Well, I think I'll pay a visit to an upscale botique, in a upscale neighbourhood whereby I can surround myself with upscale poshness as I purchase upscale clothing, followed by a visit to an upscale spa for a message, facial, manny, pedi. After that it's off to an upscale coffee shop where I will order the most upscale coffee concoction on the menu. Cupping the cup in my delicate, porcelain hands I glide with upscale grace to a large window appointed with a gleaming mohagany table and plush leather arm chair.

After imbibing in my hot, steamy, upscale treat, I take my shopping bags in hand, depart from the upscale establishment, amble back through the upscale neighbourhood back to my charming, unpretentious abode tucked away in the glorious boreal forrest. From there, I dream a little dream upscale experiences yet to be savoured with the upscale man of my dreams.

Yup, I agree, that's good enough for me.

The well meant advice has been great - the lectures, unecessary and boring. Thanks for playing!

Edited by bunnyfufu

I was set up from the very first question. At any rate some "upscale" gents have approached me in PMs, so I'm doing something right.

I think I have been super nice and gracious but that seems to have been completely overlooked as people persist in jumping all over my "upscale" statement, long after I have clarified my position, with the utmost deference and willingness to please and cooperate.

I agree it's probably not going to be safe to communicate with very many of you guys, and if I do ply my trade, it will have to be without having made your acquaintance.

It's too bad Madison. I think we could have become filthy rich. I have the brains, you have the looks, kind of deal.

But it's OK, I have both so if I'm going to be brilliant, it will have to be without you.

I have read many threads where service providers signed up but never stayed. The bitchiness is too corrosive and not condusive to happiness, health and wealth.

This is Bunny FuFu over and out.

I will keep in touch with the gents who "rang" though, but im PMs. :)

Thanks Cerb. It was short and sweet.

Well, I think I'll pay a visit to an upscale botique, in a upscale neighbourhood whereby I can surround myself with upscale poshness as I purchase upscale clothing, followed by a visit to an upscale spa for a message, facial, manny, pedi. After that it's off to an upscale coffee shop where I will order the most upscale coffee concoction on the menu. Holding the cup in my dainty, well manicured hand, I prance with haughty pride to a large window appointed with a mohagany table and plush leather chair.

After imbibing in my hot, steamy, upscale treat, I take my shopping bags in hand, depart from the upscale establishment, and amble back through the upscale neighbourhood back to my charming, unpretentious abode tucked away in the glorious boreal forrest where I dream of upscale experiences yet to be enjoyed with the upscale man of my dreams.

Yup, I agree, that's good enough for me.

The well meant advice has been great - the lectures, unecessary and boring. Thanks for playing!

I've been reading this and was unsure whether to post or not as I really know nothing about the Thunder Bay market or area so I don't have much of value to add for your situation, still perhaps a 'young gal' like me might be able to offer a little information and I hope you don't mind my butting in. ;)

Personally I like your sarcasm, it suits me. I'm a tad on the sarcastic side too so I wouldn't worry too much about that but not everyone will get it and you have to remember that when you do put out sarcasm without the "sarcasm font" (I swear the internet needs one) then about 50% of the people reading will respond without realising you were being sarcastic and you just have to go with that, you take your lumps if you will. It's kind of like a comedian being offended when the audience doesn't get her jokes.

Anyway as for the rest of it, some people will say that upscale is overused and others will say to use it. My thoughts are if you are using it to define yourself, if you are saying "I am upscale" then you need to either be sure you have some sort of reasoning for that or something to back up the claim otherwise it just seems a hollow statement. Many people use hollow statements in marketing but why bother, it does no one any good and it generally detracts from your brand instead of adding value.

Alternatively you can use specific terms to define your market, one such being "upscale" then you'll know if it connects to your ideal clientele or not quite simply by who sees you and if they repeat. If the people that come to see you are the men (or women) that you wish to see and feel a genuine connection to then you are doing something right in your marketing and keep it up. If however your clients are people you are feeling rather alienated from, not the type of clients you enjoy seeing then you need to re-evaluate your marketing. If you see clients once and not again then perhaps you are not representing yourself accurately or not targeting yourself to the right market.

It's a bit of a hit or miss but there is no problem with defining your clientele as "upscale" many men see themselves as that no matter what their standing in life is and then there are many men that are in high social status that do not see themselves as "upscale". The trick is to not make that the only defining factor but to continue to refine who "that man", your client is. Then when you have that defined tell him who you are and why he'd want to spend time with you. At 50 you have a lot to offer, a lot that some of us youngins' don't have.

(LOL I'm in my 30's which in this industry still makes me "mature" by a lot of the guys standards, talk about a blow to the ego!)

All the best whatever you decide to do!

• Like 1

Dear BunnyFuFu,

I don't think there was a set-up from the very first question, other than some objected to the word > Upscale < I have no issues with words that describe a lady or in the fact a gentleman.

Personally, it is within how you conduct yourself face to face with that individual (s) and your rapport with others gets notice and your name is than often highly spoken about.

Getting to that "upscale" status is exactly just that, " a status " I think earlier as Angela pointed out the term is kind of over used by some, where others I tend to believe have earned their status of an "Elite companion" "Upscale Companion"........ It simply just does not happen over night.

I wish you all the luck in your "filthy rich" dreams ahead, may it be Short and sweet or a long adventure.

• Like 4

Thanks for your levity and perspective. I won't comment on the histrionic direction this thread seems to have taken, but hopefully that can be righted now.

I agree completely with everything you said. "Upscale" was a convenient and readily understood word, but I have a staggering aresenal of words at my disposal, so I can dispose of that word if it really doen't suit.

There are many ways to convey upscaleness without using that word, even if those ways are less efficient. Ah well, Courtesaning is an art, after all...

I think I'm going to switch my sights from TBay to another venue. it doesn't really matter which one. I can go anywhere, really.

For sure I want to have fun at my new job. Fighting isn't fun for me. Bad for my delicate peaches and whipped cream complexion too.

You know I think I kept checking this thread just hoping that Mod would come on and post:

Little Bunny Fufu

I'll give you 3 chances,

and if you don't behave,

I'll turn you into a Goon!

Because we all know the moral of this story is Hare today Goon tomorrow.

;)

I'm editing to add that I assume everyone knows "Bunny Fufu" but if not perhaps you should google it.

Edited by Kyra.Graves
  • Like 3

I did not see Pistol Pete's post until after I had posted my response to Kaya.

Pistol Pete - The "filthy rich" thing is just a fantasy. I'm completely against harvesting mohogany, it was just a way to tell the story of my life in an upscale parallel universe. In that world, the replicators would materialize a mohagany table out of thin air.

For me, money is all about how it can be put to work for the greater good. I'm bored as fuck with material posessions, and that's the truth.

Today I researched how to retrofit my house with straw bale. Luckily I can do that without pimping out my body.

However I do wonder if it's possible to make a fortune so that I can do even more stuff for the environment as well as work to elevate the status of the service provider industry.

My heart and soul are in the right place, and I wouldn't do anything in the world to change that.

But back to service providing...

At this point in time, it's just as much of a "fantasy" for me, as it is for the would be clients who would seek out my services.

I want to believe the initial question was not a set up, but I have been set up exactly like that way too many times in the past, with streams of people lining up to put me in my place because my words give them disagreeable "fantasies" and they want to blame me for that somehow.

I don't much enjoy that and if my being nice doesn't work then shifting gears is only natural.

Walking away is also an option, but don't mistake that for quitting. Bunnies can disappear and reincarnate as other cute little playthings.

Honestly I have read back through this thread and see no one lecturing you.

Ladies were offering their advice to you, based on your question to the CERB community. Their advice was based on their experience and as professional companions, and they wished to share their insights with you, that is all.

You also stated

"I want to believe the initial question was not a set up,..."

I saw nowhere in the thread anywhere that could lead anyone to think there was a set up. But if the question about upscale clientele, my question btw you construe as a set up, well it wasn't (and again, I don't see any evidence of a set up in the thread) The image in my mind of upscale clientele is someone rich. My only point is that I would think a lady would much prefer a gentleman as a client. His income is irrelevant, just so long as he can pay the donation. My question was only to know how you define upscale clientele. Nothing more than that

RG

• Like 1

And it seems my answer was not satisfactory, because everyone who responded after that, devoted a great deal of their responses to "addressing", in a lecturing tone, my use of the word upscale.

Why do I need advice about my choice of words?

I acknowledged the good advice I recieved, and thanked people for it several times.

I know the difference between advice offered when it's asked for, and the "lecturing" kind of advice that's offered when it isn't asked for, or necessary.

Plus, what with all the people nodding in agreement to these posts, it's like there was a REAL problem with my use of that word, and a REAL need to correct me.

This evoked in me, a REAL need to indulge in sarcasm, and I'm not sorry. Sorry.

Maybe you didn't set me up, I don't know. But my initial answer to your question should have more than settled it.

No one is attacking you bunny

When we answer we do so strictly in facts, the black and white.

When a "lady" comes on the boards asking for help most of us are happy to give insight to whatever matters or issues need to be discussed.

If you think for a moment that any of us ment you any wrong doing, then your wrong.

Asking serious questions and then being offended for being offensive is ridiculous. A person with a "good heart in the right place" would recognize this.

I do believe that ur interest is genuine, and that you are a wide picture thinker. I am happy u found a few dates and I hope that they are not only safe but fun. But plz remember that even with my 11yrs experience I to sometimes can't always pick out the bad apples. Actually the most dangerous man I ever saw was sweet as pie for over 4months of seeing me regularly before he tried to slice me open with a knife from behind during the act.

We were not firm in our answers to be rude,

I know that I just want to be clear.

I see you have many interests. I'm sure you will find something that will make u happy and fulfilled.

Oh and negative comment are not permitted on CERB hun, positive only. I'm sure if we were cruel to you that the MOD would have spanked us by now :) lol

Plz take a look at newbie and legal sections here on cerb. It's all important reading if you want a taste of what your getting into.

And I think I can say with some confidence that all of us here wish you luck, life, happiness............ And heck ya, lots of $$$ to do good things with. It's awesome to hear that it is a major intention of urs. Speaks volumes :) <3

• Like 1