Suggestions welcome

I am new to the site and would welcome any suggestions or comments from fellow members. I have only met one sp from the site so far. And it was a very good choice with Holly Rae last month. Thanks for a great time Holly and will be sure to repeat!! I'm hoping to meet another sp this week and after much research and thought i'm having a little trouble deciding. Narrowed the list to 4. Liana..Lynn..Tessa..or Jenni. All 4 seem great and have had good comments and look fantastic. Wondering if anyone has any insight to add. I am in my late 40's and keep myself fit and young and would like to meet up with an sp who gets along well with us older guys. Would appreciate any help guys. Thanks.

Well out of the 4 you mentioned I would go with Liana......

Lynn would be a second choice , as for the others due to the rules of this board I can't comment

I just made a recomendation for liana, she is very friendly, will make you comfortable and really gets into it. I don't know the others.

There's lots more than just those 4 lol Winnipeg has quite a few exceptional ladies you may want to check out ec Canada as well as the reco,s here if you haven,t already

There are definitely multiple choices in our city. As a 40's man, one lady that should be on your list is Soleil. She will make you feel "amazing and appreciated". I stopped counting how many times I've seen her.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1

If it was me I would try Emily, she is on here as deeperconnection, that is one Lady you will never have a problem with and will give you a fantastic time. She is one great lady, last time I saw her my legs were shaking.