Thai Massage

Does anyone know of anyone doing Thai massages in Ottawa?

I've experienced them in Toronto and aside from the release options, the massage itself was absolutely amazing!

The massage they perform is quite impressive. Maybe because it's different than the traditional massage but you leave there feeling great because of the massage and the release!

Not sure if you are only looking for Thai massage. If that is the case, I'm pretty sure Nathalie Lefebre doesn't just provide Thai Massage.

Now if you are looking for Thai massage along with an intimate encounter, then I highly recommend Nathalie.

I daresay Nathalie would provide an MA-style service if that were requested (I've seen her as part of a duo with Megan, all within normal MA limits). Just because something's available, it's not mandatory to partake... :)

But a big +1 on her Thai massage. It's awesome.

I shall echo what everyone else has said. Nathalie Lefebvre is the lady to contact. You won't go wrong with her.

This is getting repetitive but I agree, Nathalie is first class. I had a Yoga Massage from her ages ago and it was out of this world. I think a Yoga Massage and a Thai Massage are pretty much the same. Maybe someone in the know can clarify that.

Yuri is correct. My understanding is the massage would have to be part of a package but I'm sure if you just wanted the massage (ya, right) Nathalie would accommodate you but it would be one hell of a pricey massage, but worth it for sure. I've seen many MAs over the years and you'll be hard pressed to find a finer lady than Nathalie. If I remember correctly, she is or was a yoga instructor so you're getting the real thing.

Go for it gr8north and don't forget to post a review.