I agree with you, re- letting a stranger tie you up. I think I was with a certain Sp at 3 times before I was comfortable, and she tied me up, it was all good- trusting 1 another is key. .

See? And you are a strong guy, and there aren't too many female serial killers LOL

I am sure some girls don't see the dangers of letting new clients tie them up. Again, I am not talking about professionals.

It's a tricky one, tying people up when you don't know them well. I'll happily cuff a client's hands behind his back, or tie him to the bedposts. I always use quick-release fasteners that he could get out of in a jiffy if he needed to. If there was a fire, for example, or if I keeled over from a heart attack.

Clients sometimes want to play BDSM games with me as the submissive. I'm willing, up to a point. Perhaps it's not surprising that a mouthy broad like me gets spanked a lot. :grin: I don't agree to bondage play with new clients, though, if I'm the one being bound. Even then, I need to be able to release myself withing seconds if I want or need to do it. I never agree to be blindfolded by anyone. No fireplay, no knives, no needles, no Catherine wheels, etc.

If someone wants to get into playing with someone who can really submit, I refer them to a dungeon, with a Dominant or Dominatrix. I have occasionally gone to such places myself, but that's very rare. The last Dominatrix I visited with a client has retired.

Ultimately, however much I may enjoy being submissive, I leave that to my real life, not to my working life, for my own safety and well-being. It is essential that the companion remains in control of the dynamics with the client and so real, genuine submission is usually not appropriate, I think.

Perhaps it's not surprising that a mouthy broad like me gets spanked a lot. :grin: ....... no Catherine wheels, etc.

Samantha, you are a mouthy broad ???

I am Shocked ! (Nah, don't believe it)

Are you sometimes a naughty girl ? :mrgreen:

Dare I ask, what is a Catherine wheel ? :mrgreen:

I think a Catherine Wheel is like the spikey thing on the heel of a cowboys boots, referred to as a spur. It's round and spikey and you can roll it over your body, creating painful/pleasureful sensations.....but a little too rough and you'll bleed.

Maybe there's a S&M use I've never come across for the Catherine Wheel but from what I recall, it was a brutal torture device reserved for the worst criminals. Bone breaking torture, really nasty shit....

it sounds all too unimpressive but I do keep a pocket swissAK in the hip of special panties if I'm to be tied....not for defense, only if I have to get out fast (ie. client has a medical emergency/fire etc) I never allow myself to be tied up in a situation where I cannot access my hip.

• Like 1

haha, that was funny :)

Glad you enjoyed the thread, it was a act that I have and would sample more, trusting your partner goes along way. The restraints used were the velcro type, you have to play the part of being submissive, its all in good fun. I kinda enjoyed being the submissive one, the mind and orgasm rush is unreal, ;-)

• Like 1

Just wondering if any of the ladies use a buddy system where they call someone who they trust before a date starts with the duration of the date and a follow up call when the date has been completed to let the person know everything is ok.

Play Safe

I think a Catherine Wheel is like the spikey thing on the heel of a cowboys boots, referred to as a spur. It's round and spikey and you can roll it over your body, creating painful/pleasureful sensations.....but a little too rough and you'll bleed.

Yes, that's the one. It looks a lot like a cross between a spur and a pizza cutter! Used with a delicate touch, it can be a lovely thing. A slightly heavier touch will puncture the skin. More than that and bleeding ensues.

Just wondering if any of the ladies use a buddy system where they call someone who they trust before a date starts with the duration of the date and a follow up call when the date has been completed to let the person know everything is ok.

Someone always knows my schedule. If I'm seeing a client at a hotel, they know which hotel, what time I'll be there and for how long. I always call to say I've left the place. They also know my incall schedule in general terms. No names, just that I have a client from 10:00 to 12:30 or whatever. I'm not as rigorous about this as an agency would be--that's my own judgment call. My friend does have access to a copy of my schedule in a password protected spreadsheet located in an online file storage site. It includes info about where I'm going and who I'm seeing.

I make a point of never being late without calling the client, if I'm meeting one, or calling my son, if I'm supposed to be at home. If I were to be half an hour late, my son knows who to call and what to do. If I'm an hour late, lots of things click into place. Fortunately, I've never had any occasion for this system to be deployed.

While our safety and security is unquestionably important, and while we shouldn't take needless risks, ever, I do want to point out that a woman is most likely to be harmed at home by her Significant Other or a family member. Much as I hate to say it, working inside as a paid companion is safer than, say.... marriage.

Samantha, you seem like a nice girl....but stay away from me with that thing! :)

• Like 1