Cunnilingus: An Open & Frank Discussion

I enjoy it when I partake but usually don't get much time as I enjoy watching the ladies taking care of my needs. I've said it before, I'm selfish and I pay the ladies to make me feel good.

When I do it my neck hurts, and watching a lady squirm in delight does NOT make me feel great.

It feels like its a chore, better to enjoy getting good stuff then to give.

( even worse - I'm the best at making women holla !!! I know how to make a woman drip with desire )

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
I enjoy it when I partake but usually don't get much time as I enjoy watching the ladies taking care of my needs. I've said it before, I'm selfish and I pay the ladies to make me feel good.

Hummm, interesting angle ... In my life in general, I prefer to give than receive. This goes for gifts, my time, helping people, assisting where I can. When it comes to ladies, I much prefer to give but I do enjoy the pampering and attention as well.

In once had a job working nights as a security guard. The lady working with me preferred ladies but had an insatiable need to be pleased. She and I spent many a night enjoying each other. Being a woman that preferred woman made for the best teacher a man could have have. I also find it helps being able to breath through my ears

• Like 2

Guest Lep*******1**7

Cunnilingus, what a strange sounding word for such an amazingly intimate activity. I have found that good communication and staying sensitive to the lady's reactions during ...is the best way to stay on track. I find that it gets me going on all cylinders if i think of the four senses....the touch of the tongue, the scent of the elixir of her juices, the beauty of each unique sex and the sound of the woman taking pleasure.

This act is right up there with penetration and i would be a sad man who could not partake in such a luxurious delicate sensual delight!

I find that it gets me going on all cylinders if i think of the four senses....the touch of the tongue, the scent of the elixir of her juices, the beauty of each unique sex and the sound of the woman taking pleasure.

I totally and whole heartedly agree. Although you left out a very important sense, taste! I love a woman's taste. They vary like delicate and subtle treats. There are some women who taste like ambrosia, truly they are the Food of the Gods.

When I lose myself in a woman, when she is really into it and we are awash in bodily fluids, I will use my entire face. I coat my cheeks and chin, my nose and forehead with her. Her scent becomes mine and I am happy.

• Like 1