Shaker's Lounge Nude Bar

Hi all,

Has anyone ever went to the local peelers joint here in Kingston at all? How is it?

I have lived in Kingston for a year now and have always wanted to check it out but have heard that it wouldn't be worth my time.

Any information or insight would be appreciated.

Guest realnicehat

If they have a decent feature performer it might be worth the cover charge. Just don't expect anything remotely like the big city bars.

I've never been either - never heard anything good about it

I can confirm that. The girls are all local and they rarely get any other talent from outside the city. Such a shame because with the right management it could be a great club!

Guest jh****8

Kind of a low going crowd last time I was in there. Needs a breath of fresh air.

Guest realnicehat

I doubt it. The owners have too much to lose by letting that happen.

You would think that with all the students in this city there would be some fresh-faced young hotties in there. What a shame.

I've been here once and I would not go back. People there are pretty nice but just not worth the cover and the cost of a beer. One or the other not both just not worth the price

• Like 1

Went a month ago and will not return. Girls were nice but a strict no touch policy. Many of the clientele were drunk students who jump on the stage and ruin the show.

From what I've heard, besides pinky la kinky, who isn't based in kingston, nor comes often, there aren't many good performers. Every once in a while, you can find one, but they're fairly rare.

I was there twice, It isn't the best but neither the worst, girls are nice in general, they very friendly!, if you go there without having big expectations, you will have a good time there!!

haven't been in ages, but it's always been not great, not bad. If you want a place to go, have a beer and see some naked women, it's good. If you expect more, you'll be disappointed. Simple as that.

There was a lovely tall blonde named Tara who was a regular most of the year but have not seen her in a couple of months. Anyone know where she went?

Pretty much. I enjoyed it until I went to some contact clubs out of town. Now it seems a waste of time for anything beyond just having a beer and seeing some sights if you're bored.

Do you mean in Quebec or are there some contact clubs closer?

Haven`t been to the Pla-Zoo in years. Like others have said, gets boring with their stupid no touch policy! (and they get a lot of drunk American army guys/college students that take over the place). Though its been awhile, I assume the Cabaret and Go-Go in Belleville still allow contact. What turns me off in any club and sadly am finding more and more, are the girls seem to be getting a lot more pushy and aggressive, they don`t take no for an answer. (same goes with wait staff that check your bottle every 5 min). Turns you right off.

If you don't want to go to Quebec for contact then going the other way, all the clubs in Ottawa are contact, so is the one in Casselman, and Cornwall. I believe there is one in Brockville as well, but don't know the details.

After requesting Taras permission I will let you know she is currently dancing in belleville at the caberet downtown on front st. Cheers xo

Made a special trip to Belleville tonight hoping to see the lovely Tara. Neither the bartender or security were aware of any Tara working there. Left the Caberet around 11, very disappointed

If you don't want to go to Quebec for contact then going the other way, all the clubs in Ottawa are contact, so is the one in Casselman, and Cornwall. I believe there is one in Brockville as well, but don't know the details.

Unfortunately the club in Brockville closed just a month or two after opening due to a fire. The owners had many political obstacles to overcome just to get the doors open in a very conservative community whose primary demographic is seniors citizens over 50. It's highly unlikely you'll ever see another SC in Brockville.

The Limit in Prescott also no longer has dancers after losing it's liquor licence for the second time in two years about a year ago. The town has made it very clear that the local municipality will do everything in it's power to ensure that a SC cannot operate in Prescott again either.