Duo of your dreams!

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Looking to fulfill your dream of having two women at once?

If yes you must contact Sexy Brook and Petit Amy................................

I had the pleasure of spending an evening with these two amazingly talented women, and had a fantastic time with them. If you like a good 3-some you will not be disappointed. Both of these women are absolutely beautiful and are obviously like working together. They are heavily into playing with each other as when I asked if I can see them make out, there was no holding back. Then when it was my turn, there was always something to play with and watch. Both women are clean, smell great and have a clear playing field.

I strongly recommend the DUO. You will leave happy, shaking and looking forward to your next meeting!

Apex2006

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Hey Apex...sounds like you struck gold! Glad you had a great time...nothing like fun, playful, totally interactive ladies to spend some time with.

I was recently speaking with my goddess and in conversation the idea of a duo with her friend Sexy Brooke came up. Now I know Sexy Brooke and Petite Amy are great friends but I would not want to make either one uncomfortable as I do have a close association with Amy and after the potential duo, I still would like to see Amy and perhaps Sexy Brooke one on one. So my goddess reassures me all is well and we make our plans for the meeting. I have PM'd Sexy Brooke before but we never had a face to face meeting.

I arrive at their location, I am greeted at the door by my goddess. She's decked off in an amazing black ensemble, bra, undies, stockings, knee high boots. We greet each other in our customary fashion a nice long kiss resulting in me becoming covered in her lip stick and lip gloss.

We wander further into the suite as the gorgeous Sexy Brooke steps forward, while Amy the wonderful chaperone introduces us. We exchanges kisses as my goddess giggles. So now all three of us are covered in Amy's lip gloss. Sexy Brooke is dressed in this sexy black top with matching white patterned bra and matching undies that hug her assets. The heels, don't forget the sexy black heels.

And me - standing there beside these two goddesses in my blue dockers and pin striped shirt. I take this opportunity to present both of them with the small gift I brought for each - just a little something to keep a sweet smile on a pretty girl's face. So I'm offered a drink and as Sexy Brooke is mixing drinks, Amy decides to lean in and share some more of those sweet kisses.

As Brooke returns, I pause to reach over and pull her in closer to kiss her as well. So we had a few sips of rum and coke, more conversation, with a few jokes thrown in for good measure and was totally into the moment. Before we knew it, an hour had slipped by so we decided to take the show on the road.

We wandered off to the master playroom as I call it and as I'm standing at the foot of the bed Brooke gets onto the bed on the left side as Amy gets on the right. They meet in the middle as I watch them slowly kiss, deep and passionate. As they break off the kiss, they notice me watching the show and Amy mentions, hey, perhaps we should take a picture of this. Hmmm (yes, they had their camera, I would not bring a camera to a date people, are you nuts?) so I obliged by taking a few interesting photos of them in some interesting positions, none of which involved me.

Well as much as they were having fun posing for moi and I was having fun taking snapshots of them, they convinced me to get into bed. And the fun continued. Sexy Brooke and Petite Amy turned me into a piece of man meat - I became the meat in their blond brunette sandwich. Amy decided she was going to get me going with some fine oral while I did same on Brook. As we settled in, we maneuvered ourselves to allow a three way oral feast, me on Brooke, Brooke on Amy and Amy on me.

What a treat to be a part of this menage a trois - Brooke seemed to be doing great things to Amy that she suddenly sat up and was watching me stimulate Brooke's sweet spot, getting off on having Brooke taste her while I tasted Brooke. "I gotta watch this she says to Brooke" (who's still enjoying the tasty treat that's Amy). So now I have an impromptu audience while my tongue is pleasuring Brooke. Well, I'm pleasantly flattered as Amy says to Brooke, "he's fucking good isn't he"!. "Yes", came the reply!!!

I must have stopped for two seconds to say thank you, but went right back to tasting the lovely Brooke. Till Amy says "I want some of that" and they pushed me over from my side onto my back. Amy mounts my face as my tongue makes contact with her she moans, at the same time Brooke starts oral on me again making me hard.

At my request, on comes the cover and Brooke mounts me cowgirl style as I continue feasting on the tasty Amy. Well talk about the clown that Seymour is, I stuck my head out and said to Brooke "please be gentle, I'm shy". Well Amy started laughing and Brooke started laughing and we all laughed and went back to giving and receiving pleasures.

Goddess Amy needed a break and so as she leaves my face, I spring up and in one foul swoop without losing a beat turned Brooke over on her back so now I'm entering her missionary style. I could feel her getting wet by the second. I now had a clear view of those lovely eyes, her lovely smile and those lovely large breasts. As I thrust, I alternated between kissing her on the lips and sucking on her lovely breasts. All this time, Amy was lying beside us watching, commenting, almost like a movie director on set, and looking for feedback from Brooke - "this is what he does to me" she said, "this is how he does it" and Brooke is lying there, glowing taking it all in stride and me -well - I'm too shy to say otherwise...

Now, since I like to be spontaneous, I decide to take this a little further...I pull out from Sexy Brooke and kiss my way down to her now wet sweet spot and continued licking, sucking. Amy now moves in, for a closer look commenting, "I wanna see how he does it". "Let's share Brooke" I say as Amy gets in to have a closer look.But she was more interested in my technique and was watching my moves, describing them in detail for Brooke, who, by the way was moaning and gyrating and agreeing with everything Amy was saying.

Till Amy said "what about me"?. Well being the gentleman that I am, I could not leave a lovely lady in distress so as I kissed Brooke's lower lips once more, I say to her, "let's share Amy". And we move over to get Amy in the middle, and away we go. I kiss her - god I could kiss her for hours... I drag myself away, moving slowly down her torso, licking, gently biting her on my way down to paradise. As I positioned myself making room for Brooke, she kisses me, but now says, "my turn to watch". So she watches me drive Amy into a frenzy, commenting like Amy did on my technique, kinky being critiqued while performing. So Amy motions to Brooke to go back to working on me, I knew what she was thinking as I was thinking the same thing (yeah, we have a chemistry and we have a few signature moves we both enjoy).

As I'm lying on my back and having Amy sitting on my face, Sexy Brooke was giving me an encore of her amazing oral talents working me up for the grand finale. Two sets of hands, two mouths, two tongues, two sets of amazing breasts, two goddesses attacking with wave after wave of an erotic shock and awe performance will force anyone into an orgasmic eruption. Well, erupt I did, almost on cue....I think the directors were happy with the performance we did not have to do a re-take. I was invited to make a sequel, coming soon to a screen near you. Welcome back Seymour!

Thanks Sexy Brooke and Petite Amy for a truly priceless meeting. Drinks, laughter, a spontaneous photo shoot, all those fantastic compliments and you two goddesses to watch and care over me, we should all be so lucky. I am, your shy guy! You never made me feel like a client, you made me feel like a god! Till next time goddesses, lights, camera, sequel!

(A little late in posting, apologies).

Seymour,

I'm glade you had a great time, I can not stress it enough how these two are a must for everyone. The good news is that they are both in Ottawa and we need to keep them here!

I plan on going again soon!

Apex

Thank's for the the info guys!! I'm def calling those two when I make it up into town :) Contacted them both and they seem great and you just confirmed it :):boobies:

Guest w**lb**l

WOW!

I really have nothing else to say; I am speechless!

Thank-you Ladies!

Cold beer, beautiful women and a fantasy fufilled, it turned out to be a good day after all.

See Seymour's review!

Repeat = absolutely

Nice...very nice... I am aquainted with both of these lovely ladies, but not together. Must try that, but will they be critiquing me? I'm kinda shy...

Nice...very nice... I am aquainted with both of these lovely ladies, but not together. Must try that, but will they be critiquing me? I'm kinda shy...

Ha ha ha - Cap you make me laugh! You, shy? :lol:

Thanks to all gentlemen (Apex, inaluki, mmaman, whatsup, waybill, capitalman) for your appreciation of my recommendation. The ultimate thanks go to Petite Amy and Sexy Brooke for being fine hostesses and being themselves.

Ha ha ha - Cap you make me laugh! You, shy? :lol:

Thanks to all gentlemen (Apex, inaluki, mmaman, whatsup, waybill, capitalman) for your appreciation of my recommendation. The ultimate thanks go to Petite Amy and Sexy Brooke for being fine hostesses and being themselves.

I must say I hope that Sexy Brook and Petite Amy will stick around for a while!

You too are absolutly perfect!

Apex

WOWZAH, I haven't seem any of Amy's pics but Brooke is definitely one who has caught my eye. I could always do a solo with her but 2 is def better than 1 so scratch that.

Guest w**lb**l

How do I even begin to describe this incredible encounter!

I was able to call around noon and book a same day appointment. On my way out to meet them I stopped and had a beer trying to calm the nerves. Meeting two young beautiful women at the same time seemed a little intimidating. Once I arrived I called Amy to find out the room, but unfortunately they were running behind and they politely asked me to wait.

Back for beer number 2, and 3.

After about 40 minutes, I had still not received a phone call so I went back to the in-call location to wait patiently.

That is when it happened! Two absolutely stunning women step out of a car!

Thought #1 ? Can?t be!

Thought #2 ? Please let it be true!

A short time later my phone range giving me the instructions I needed, but asking me to wait 10 minutes while they get ready.

As I nervously approached the door, I do not think I could have ever imagined what waited for me on the other side. Standing before me was a very petite stunning brunette and a tall beautiful blonde. It was like the best of both worlds!

I will not go into to many details the hour just flew by, although there was a funny incident with a food delivery person.

Thank-you Amy and Brooke for making my day, making me feel relaxed and for allowing me to fulfill every mans dream.

Bill

How do I even begin to describe this incredible encounter!

{SNIP}

Back for beer number 2, and 3.

{SNIP}

although there was a funny incident with a food delivery person.

Bill

Love the detail in your little narrative.

Glad you were still sober enough to order double anchovies on the take-out meal. Lol.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.