sexless marriage

Eerily similar situation to mine. Must be the bike. Read my post above and don't over think it. If you do not want to end your marriage for whatever reason, these ladies and this concept are the answer. If I didn't desire to remain anonymous, most of my buds would get the same advice. I hate to appear jaded, but I likely am. These ladies are the answer to our problems. Lawyers ARE our problems.

• Like 1

I was thinking about posting in a new thread or in the Lonely Married Men group, but there isn't a lot of traffic there.

So, my story if anyone cares to read. Married 25 years just this year and no, we didn't celebrate at all. I had been sexless for over 11 years straight, but 4 years ago I wrote my SO a letter saying how unhappy I was etc and she promised to change. We saw a marriage councilor and decided to give it a try to see if we were even compatible. We were, I suppose. We had sex once and I was promised that it would continue. 4 years later I'm still waiting.

So if you're keeping count (like I am) that's once in over 16 years. (3 times in 19 years)

My wife is a professional, under a lot of stress, takes anti depressants and is very tired when she gets home at 7-8 every night and has headaches almost every day. I wouldn't feel sexy either.

After a motorbike accident last fall, I decided to sleep in the guest room as I was very uncomfortable. I got better after a few weeks but I'm still in the guest room, 10 months later.

On a recent bike trip to Quebec city I came across this website searching for a strip club and thought Hmmmm.

I just spent 300 bux at the club and got nothing but aggravated. I guess that's why I'm here but taking the first step

seems to be the hardest. I see plenty of fantastic women here but don't know if I can take the first step.

Seeking out a woman, arranging a meeting and sneaking around seems so unnatural to me.

If I was downtown having a beer and approached a lady I could do it on the spot as I have been looking

for something more for almost 25 years.

WTF happened to me?

I guess I fell out of love MANY years ago and have been stuck in this groove with no way out.

Thoughts?

Additional Comments:

Shit, I didn't see that this was the PEI section.

First don't worry that this is in the PEI section, why we partake in this lifestyle (sorry, I refuse to call what I do a hobby, stamp collecting is a hobby, but that's me) it is a subject that all gentlemen here can comment on.

Second, if your wife is denying you sex, while yes, she has the right to chose for herself to live a sexless life. But she doesn't have the right to decide unilaterally make you live a sexless life as well. And your not cheating if what you are seeking is not available at home...who are you cheating on?

If your thinking about seeing a companion, contact her by her preferred method of contact and set up an encounter. Your first encounter is the one that gets you over the hurdle of seeing companions. And don't worry about discretion, the ladies are very discrete

And seeing a companion is not having an affair, where there is another woman competing with your wife for your affection. It is a no strings, no complications mutually beneficial arrangement, for only a set period of time. It really shouldn't threaten the marriage, because the husband likely won't leave his wife and family because he is seeing a professional companion. One word of advice, don't fall in love with an SP

Good luck

RG

• Like 1

I was just thinking more people might see it if it was in the general area. Nothing against PEI. ;.)

You have made a couple of very good points. I still have a few issues with myself that I'll have to figure out first.

Maybe I need help from a fine lady here...

Guest webothscore
I was just thinking more people might see it if it was in the general area. Nothing against PEI. ;.)

You have made a couple of very good points. I still have a few issues with myself that I'll have to figure out first.

Absolutely MBR, concentrate on your last sentence. Have fun.

Absolutely MBR, concentrate on your last sentence. Have fun.

WBS you are right about the last sentence. And MBR just a quick thought. I'm single, and was not dating for three years (long story) when I decided to seek out a paid companion. Well I found this lifestyle opened up a new dimension to my life, and brought me happiness that I didn't have for a few years.

We all deserve happiness in our lives. Taking the plunge may bring you that same happiness without jeopardizing your marriage

Again, good luck

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

For two years I did not date after a break up and then one day I saw an ad from a beautiful lady and I decided to contact her for an encounter. I did not regret it and this lady awoke me to new possibilities after feeling emotionally dead for two years. I thank this lady(she knows who she is) to this day for my awakening and my new lifestyle without having to invest the emotional capital that is required for a relationship which at the time I was not prepared to invest into.Who knows what the future will bring but for the foreseeable future I am content with my new circle of lady friends who are so beautiful and understanding of my needs.

Rental units? That is a new one. I like that.

Rental unit FunValerie

Where do I sign the lease papers? :icon_wink: