I'm just wondering if anyone would give me some info on hotels in Fredericton that do not require a key card to get on the elevator? Or even a recommendation of a nicer hotel that is ideal for my stay in Fredricton ... Looking for upperscale, discreet, and free access to the elevator.

Hope someone can help !

Ashley xo

The best western is close to prospect street which is the main road for restaurants and such in the upper area of town. Easy access from the highway as well. Fredericton is pretty easy to navigate though so really any Hotel is minutes from stores.

Additional Comments:

The Fredericton Inn would put you right next to the newer shopping area beside knowledge park area. (Also on Regent which is the main road north/south through town.) But I haven't stayed there in a decade so I have no idea regarding card access and the quality of the hotel anymore.

The Fredericton Inn is nice, right beside the Regent Mall (uptown, near the highway) and there are lots of rooms with drive-up access.

Hojo's (further along Prospect Street, near Swiss Chalet) looks a bit run down in the lobby, bar etc.; but the rooms have been renovated and are nice. Access is via stairs (can enter via a back door) or drive up. Prices are slightly lower (-95 compared to -120). Nicer in the summer, with the outdoor pool/bar open.

I would sugest either the delta fredericton or the crown plaza and even the fredericton inn. All three are busy hotels with the elevators in the main loby. usually there is so much going on at all three hotels that a discreet gentleman can blend in and feel at easy that his secret identity will remain a secret. also I found the Fredericton inn has some very lovely suits that have their own privat elevator quite close to the front exit. all three are prime choice.

I would highly suggest the Delta, it just had a major renovation and it has a feel of being a major City. The Inn is dated, still a great location, but one wonders why it has not been renovated in yrs.

Delta is easy to blend in for you and your clients. Great food, great service!

I trie crown but the rooms are not worth what you pay for them. I will be visiting Fredericton again in March and will be staying at the Delta. I've heard a lot of good things about it :) get a room overlooking the water would definitely be nice :D !!

I trie crown but the rooms are not worth what you pay for them. I will be visiting Fredericton again in March and will be staying at the Delta. I've heard a lot of good things about it :) get a room overlooking the water would definitely be nice :D !!

For your own safety and privacy and discretion for yourself and your guests, it is never a good idea to share the details of your location (current or future) publicly ;)

• Like 3