What's the ladies' take on make body hair?

Hair  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Hair

• I like 'me like a bear! Fuzzy!
    • No hair, smooth as can be
    • A little is ok, or at least maintained

I realize that this will be different for every lady here, but I'm just curious to know what women think of male body hair?

I know in my parents generation, the hairier the better was the general idea... But has it changed?

Discuss! :)

• Like 1

I have always loved a hairy chest, it's sexy. But so is smooth. It depends on the man. Quite honestly a hairy man can be as sexy as a smooth man and vise versa.

A man becomes attractive to me after I meet him and talk to him. No particular look or attribute will turn me on as much as his mannerisms, personality and sex appeal.

• Like 3

Guest ****ven

My personal preference is some body hair, chest, arms, treasure trail. Chest hair is particularily sexy. I do enjoy a lilmanscaping in certain areas though heehee. Well maintained Back and erotic areas are a major turn-on!

I like both actually. what I am not that fond of is the hairier guy who shaves his body hair. That stubble is actually can be very uncomfortable. :(

The thing with body hair is that it is as soft and smooth as the very bare type of body (usually asian guys have little or baby fine body hair, and their skin is smooth as satin), but a very very furry body is as the poll suggests -- fuzzy bear. :)

Guest ChantalSummers

It really depends on the man himself and how he presents himself. I've found myself attracted to baby soft men and even less tamed hairier men. Personality, good hygiene, and connection is always the ultimate winner with me ;)