2 for 1 deal - volunteers needed

Okay, so this week at CMJ will be intense... and I need some serious help.

I have 4 to 5 new girls starting this week (I know, I am insane) and they need to be trained. However, I will be trying something new for the training this round. Spend time with the trainee for extremely discounted rate and then have a regular reservation with one of your favourites. So, you are at the club for a 30 minute training reservation and then however long for the real one... if that makes sense... Training is from Monday to Thursday.

Or you can be one of the first ten members to experience your own trifecta at an introductory rate.

Plus, as of Wednesday we will have our second location operating.

Edited by CMJ
the free thing was out or control and too hectic...

schdeule is now posted... sorry it took so long - was really hard to get it all sorted. Oh and Maria and Jayda have new pictures up

Check your PM Jasmin.

I have volunteered to help a damsel (or 2 or 3) in distress and will also TOFTT and see the mysterious Jayda. Look for a report at a location near you ...........

schdeule is now posted... sorry it took so long - was really hard to get it all sorted. Oh and Maria and Jayda have new pictures up

Posted were?

Jack

Somehow I just know the frequency of my trips to this area of town is going to go WAY up! Wonderful locaton, Jasmin. Hope we'll see some of the new talent there!

I am prepared to make the "sacrifice" to help out....HA!! This will be awesome........ Sorry for the over use of exclamation points but really, come on, how can one not be worked up about this.

Posted were?

Jack

First go to the public site (www.clubcmj.com), make an inquiry about membership, and Jasmin will explain everything and give you the private site when you join.

It's well worth it!