Is there a "Suicide Girl" provider out there.

Hi there,

Just curious if anyone knows of a service provider who fits the suicide girl/punk look. Tattoo's, piercings, colored hair etc. I haven't seen any listed in the Halifax area and have only been able to find one from an agency based out of Ontario. I know it's a pretty client defining look that might limit someone a bit. If anyone knows of someone I'd love to hear about it. PM's welcome if uncomfortable posting.

Thanks,

Guest F***tyF**rari

I am not sure if she is working or in Halifax right now but Penelope Davis may fit what you are looking for.

I believe that is true about Penelope, I had forgotten about her;

Malika you would totally fit the bill...looks like there is a pent -up demand, why don't you visit your pretty tattooed ass to Halifax?!?

I would love to see someone like Charlie visit this area. Having said that is there any place in the forum for people to post for a lack of better terms a "wish list" A place for SP's or agency's to go and see if there is any interest in a specific area.

Shanna from MGF also would fit the bill. MGF have a great line up with services from the ladies that I (and I'm sure many many others) like to see. Maybe they should start a satellite location / agency in Halifax ?